•21•

--Jennie--

A week had passed.

A long and painful week.

A week Taehyung was using the silent treatment on her.

A week she was wondering if she should just leave again, to not bother him with her apparently annoying presence.

"Jennie, I'm sure that bed is getting annoyed of you sulking on it all day long."

It was Sunday afternoon. And ever since she had woken up, the brunette hadn't moved an inch from under the covers, claiming some rest since she was 'tired'.

Tired of how painful it was to miss someone who was litteraly in the next room.

Jungkook moved next to the bed and saw her tired and pale face.

Indeed, she was looking terrible. Sleepless nights did this to you.

"Jenniiieee.... come on, get up and let's play a game. Or we could go out and eat something nice, since its nearly lunchtime. And, if I'm not mistaken, you haven't eaten since yesterday night."

The girl hummed and pleaded the boy to leave her sleep some more.

Jungkook just sighed and left the stubborn girl.

Taehyung had been discharged from the hospital five days ago, the injury had perfectly sealed. He had also told the boys that he had had an 'encounter' with his dad and that he had 'lost control', resulting into getting hurt.

But of course, Jungkook was the one who told that to Jennie, since the taller boy was completely ignoring her.

--Jimin--

The blond boy sighed and closed the TV, which led to a groan from the younger one next to him.

"Okay, I've had enough of this. We need to do something Jungkook."

The said boy looked at his hyung and tilted his head.

"But what? Jennie has tried to talk to him for more than a week now. And Taehyung is just being a chicken about it."

Jimin ruffled his blond locks and leaned on his thighs, staring at both doors in front of him.

One was Jennie's.

One was Taehyung's.

Both closed since morning.

"Did Taehyung come out? I didn't see him this morning. "

The younger nodded.

"He did. He was the one who made breakfast."

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"And here I thought you were the one who did it."

Jungkook shrugged and then motioned both doors.

"So? What do we do?"

Jimin stared in the void before smirking.

"I have a plan."

"Dude why do I feel us two doing plans is a bad idea?"

"Shush it Kook, let the pro take control of the situation."

Jungkook mumbled something about how sure his idea was going to be a fail, but the older ignored him.

"Okay let me tell you what we're going to do."

"Jimin, as much as I have respect for people, I think this is the dumbest thing you ever said in your whole life."

Jimin slapped the youngest on his arm but Jungkook shook his head then smirked.