•37•

--Jennie--

The girl was awaken by a familiar sound.

Her stomach grumbling.

Oh boy, why am I so hungry.

She shuffled a little in her sleep, only to discover that Taehyung wasn't there anymore.

Worry started flowing in her veins.

Did I push him during the night? Was I too annoying in my sleep, and he had to go sleep with the others?

Did I snore?

Saying she was stressed was a clear understatement.

But she had to make sure the boy had had a good night, or she would really blame herself.

She slowly sat up on the bed, and a spang of dizziness got her, like every morning.

I don't have to forget to take the medecine.

She waited for some seconds for the blackness to fade, and then got up, reaching the bathroom first.

I hope he's not going to be mad at me-

But as she opened the door, she bumped into someone-

Or more like she bumped into a broad bare chest, still drizzling in water.

Wait no-

Her eyes slowly looked up-

And she nearly forgot how to breathe.

Taehyung was standing there, eyes wide, hair wet falling in his eyes, only wearing a loose pair of trousers.

"Jennie?"

Her brains had officially stopped working.

But she still managed to think of one word.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Hey, are you okay?"

His deep voice wasn't helping either. All of him wasn't helping actually.

And those drops of water tingling from his small hair at the back of his neck, down onto his chest, weren't enhancing the situation.

"I-I.. Sorry!"

She quickly turned around and ran out of the room, leaving a confused Taehyung standing at the bathroom door.

Maybe before, she wouldn't have been awkward about seeing him bare chested.

But now... She had changed. And she knew more things than one year ago.

And right now, she couldn't get that image of Taehyung fresh from the shower out of her mind.

What is he doing to me...

She arrived in the living room and saw Jimin and Jungkook spread on the couch, the older nearly falling over, and the younger looking like a starfish.

She also spotted the tremendous fridge, that was now-

What. The. Fuck.

Her eyes widened as she looked at the fridge, that was now painted in multiple colours. And on the front, there were four heads, three boys and one girl.

If this is a painting of me, I'm Queen Elizabeth.

Then she found the tubes of painting still scattered on the floor, creating a colourful mess all around the art piece.