•39•

--Taehyung--

The boy passed through the dancing bodies covered of sweat, music loud enough to become deaf.

He couldn't believe that not even two weeks ago, he had been one of them, drinking at the bar until he would pass out, trying to drain the pain out of his heart.

Depression can be easily healed when the exact person you would like to die for comes back to you.

Taehyung finally reached the bar, and turned around to see his two friends struggling to walk through the crowd.

"Oh boy, these people are insane! I like it!"

"We know that you like alcohol Jimin, no need to point it out."

"And we also know that you like to propose to people when you're drunk-"

"Jungkook, I thought it was your fault we kissed."

"Practically, it was yours."

"And technically, it was yours."

"But practically-"

"Shut the fuck up!"

Both boys turned to Taehyung, who was not in the mood for another of their stupid arguments.

"We have some shit to get on with. So first we deal with it, then you can get back to your couple issues."

"COUPLE WHA-"

"Jimin, cut it."

The blond boy glared at the taller one, who only smirked.

"Let's go."

After trudging some more in the dazzling maze of people, they arrived at the back door of the summer club.

The boy stopped Jimin and Jungkook behind him, and turned around.

"Okay, now I'll go in first. And you just come when you think the shit is bad."

"The shit is always rotten with you hyung."

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the younger, and then opened the door, reaching the alley from behind the club.

As his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he spotted one figure at the end of the street.

It's him.

The boy casually walked up to his father, fixing him with a dark death glare that could kill on edge.

"I see you decided to come instead of bringing the bitch. And it's a good choice."

Taehyung only spat at his father's feet, licking his lips afterwards.

Control yourself.

"Don't dare talk with your shitty mouth about her."

The man chuckled, slowly walking closer to his son, his hands behind his back.

"You know, this is the moment when I should ask you why you refused to join my gang. Why you endlessly fought against it, only to get injured and hurt."

"I think you already have the answer, unless your brains are as fucked up as your life."

His father nodded a little while tilting his head, a small smile painted on his face.

"Well... They say mad people are always the smartest..."

"You're sick. You're a psychopath."

"So be it."