Blocked Call ! ❤️

Johns Pov

I know that I was supposed to be getting ready for dinner but Nicole seemed a little angry and I knew why it wasn't fair that Alex got to walk free when he killed an innocent person and left Nicole a single mother well I'm here for her but that baby deserves his real father here but no because of him he's not here !

John: Nicole are you okay ?

Nikki: Yeah I guess I'm just still kind of mad but I will prove that he killed David and he will be behind bars !

John: I know you will because your my wonder woman ! You can do anything !

Nikki: I love you baby !

John: I love you too !

Nikki: Now go get ready for dinner I'm going to check on baby David and then that's the last time I will call and you have me all to yourself for the rest of the night okay ?

John: Okay baby tell them to kiss him goodnight for me !

Nikki: I will !

They kiss and he leaves to get ready an hour later Nikki comes down the stairs in her red dress and red bag in hand and he was just impressed !

John: Look at how gorgeous you look !

Nikki: Aww thanks baby lets go ?

John: Yeah hows baby David ?

Nikki: Sleeping like an angel !

John: Good now come on !

They went out to dinner and a movie they had an amazing time and an even better one as the night was coming to an end !

The next day

John and Nikki are waking up when Nikki receives a call from a blocked number !

Nikki: Hello ?

???: Is this Nicole ?

Nikki: Yes who is this ?

???: Doesn't matter if you want to prove that Alex killed David meet me at David grave yard in an hour and come alone !

Nikki: What !?

The line went dead !

John: What was that about ?

Nikki: I have no idea !