For Two ❤️

Nikki's Pov

I woke up in a hospital bed again and for a second I thought maybe this was all a dream maybe he's not really dead but then I saw his family Cody, JoJo, Alex, Brie and Randy in the room and they were all in black and that's when I knew this wasn't a dream ! It was a nightmare one that I was waking up from and then the doctor came in when JoJo saw that I woke up she ran to get him !

Doctor: Nicole how are you feeling ?

Nikki: Okay I guess I mean physically fine mentally I'm sad !

Doctor: Well I have some news that I don't know how you will take !

Nikki: What's wrong ?

Brie then came to one side and Cody to the other when he moved I saw my mom and Nanna too they seemed worried for me so I started to get scared of what he was going !

Doctor: Nicole you're 3 weeks pregnant !

Nikki: What !?!?

She said as she began to cry at first of joy then sad ! And then she thought back to the first time she slept with him ! It was the night before she had to be back with WWE and he didn't want to but she said it was okay because she wasn't with John anymore and she wanted to so he gave into her (ironic huh)

Nikki: I'm having a baby ?

She said looking at Brie ! And she nodded at her

Nikki: David's baby ?

Brie: Unless you were with anyone else like John ?

Nikki: Don't be ridiculous I've only been with David since me and John broke up !

Brie: Well then yes you're pregnant with David's baby !

Nikki broke down and cried into Cody's arms !

Nikki: Omg ! How am I going to have a baby ! I'm all alone I don't have him with me anymore !

Nanna: Sweetie you're not alone !

Brie: You have us !

Kathy: And his parents of course will be here for you !

Nikki: No you don't understand ! I'm having a baby with no father ! How am I supposed to look into my child's face and tell my child that his or her father is dead ! Before he or she was even born !

Cody: Nicole....

Nikki: Can I please be alone ?

Brie: Are you sure ?

Nikki: Yes I want to be alone !

Nanna: I'm going to call John he called me a while ago but I didn't answer !

Nikki: Nanna don't tell him I'm here don't tell him I'm pregnant please I want to be the one to tell him !

Nanna: Okay sweetie !

Nikki: If he asks to talks to me tell him I'm sleeping !

Nanna: Okay

She hugs her and and they all walk out !

Nikki's Pov

I'm finally pregnant I'm finally going to have baby ! And it's David's ! I mean it's not bad David was very handsome and smart but he's gone ! How will I raise a baby in my own with my career ! And how is John going to take this ? I mean how is he supposed to accept me with a child that's not his ! Will he still love me ? Oh why is this happening ! If David was alive I would still have chance to go back to John and we could share my baby ! That way John wouldn't have to put this burden over his head ! But what am I going to do how am I going to tell him ! Why now ! Why me ! Why this way ! I feel like the world is playing a cruel joke on me ! First Alex comes back alive then John breaks up with me and now I'm pregnant by David who's dead ! I mean what next ? Oh god what am I going to do !

Outside

Brie: She must be so confused right now !

Nanna: Yeah ! I mean I know she wanted a baby but with John ! And even though she loved David she would want him here with her not dead !

Kathy: What is she going to do now she can't be a single mother and have a career !

Brie: Maybe John will be here for her I mean he loves her enough !

Alex: Yeah but does he love her enough to care for a baby that's not his ?

Brie: I don't know !

Randy: I think he does !

Alex: Then why did he leave ?

Randy: You know what you better stop bad mouthing John ! Before I punch you !

Brie: Calm down the both of you ! We have to stay calm and be here for Nicole when she tells John he will tell her what he's capable of so don't start fighting over something you know nothing about !

Randy: You're right I'm sorry Brie !

Brie: It's okay now I'm going to go get Nikki something to eat wether she like its or not she's eating for two now......