Kill Me ❤️

The Next Day !

Nikki wakes up and sees that Alex is next to her ! She groans and goes to change so she can head out to be with JoJo and the other bridesmaids !

Alex: Morning !

Nikki: Morning what time did you get here ?

Alex: Like 2 or 3 !

Nikki: Oh !

Alex: How did JoJo take me not being here ?

Nikki: Fine she said the rehearsal was fine but if you missed her wedding she would never forgive you !

Alex: Where are you going ?

Nikki: To be with her and all of the bridesmaids to help JoJo get ready and calm her !

Alex: Calm her ?

Nikki: Yeah a lot of brides start to get nervous and emotional ! I don't know why I'm going if anything I'm an emotional mess too !

Alex: I'm going with you !

Nikki: Why ?

Alex: I want to see my sister !

Nikki: Okay get dressed we leave in 10 minutes !

Alex: Okay !

He gets up and goes into the bathroom !

Nikki's Pov

I hate this waking up next to him as if we were a happy normal couple ! I am not happy I wish I could kill him sometimes I just feel like getting a knife and stabbing him so many times but what good would that do ? I'd be a murderer just like him and that's something I'm not brining my child into ! I hope he won't be there for the birth of my baby that way he can't name my child while I'm drugged and unaware of what's going on ! Oh god help me ! Help me escape this monster !

He comes out of the bathroom !

Alex: You need help with your shoes ?

Nikki: No it's fine I'll wear sandals

Alex: You sure ?

Nikki: Yeah

Alex: Okay come on let's go !

They walk out of their room and Alex sees John walking towards them so he grabs her and kisses her but what Alex didn't expect was for Nikki to push him off and slap him !

Nikki: Don't touch me ! You disgust me and if you think you're going to touch me in front of my child or even when he's in the house you have another thing coming ! I don't love you ! You disgust me ! I'm sick and tired of you now stop touching me !

Alex: Nicole ! These hormones seriously have you out of whack !

Nikki: You well know that these aren't my hormones !

Then John walks up to them !

John: Morning Nicole are you okay ?

Nikki: Morning and yeah I'm fine !

John: Why did you slap Alex ?

Nikki: Because I told him I didn't feel like being touched today and he didn't listen it's theses hormones I have to go !

John: Okay I would hug you but you don't want to be touched !

Nikki rolled her eyes and hugged him !

Nikki: I haven't see you in months ! You deserve a hug !

She pulls away and smiles at him !

John: Thanks !