Never With Him

Nikki's Pov

I couldn't believe what was happening he was breaking up with me after everything that's happened with us how could he be doing this to me ? It was silent as I began to cry a little !! It hurt so much to know that I was losing the one thing that brought me so much joy !!

John: I'm so sorry !

Nikki: Why what did I do ?

John: Nothing !

Nikki: Then why are you doing this to me ?

John: It's just that I feel that you could be happier with Alex and.....

Nikki: No stop that right now ! I'm not going to be with Alex let's make this clear right now if we break up I'm not going to him I will never go back to him !

John: I feel like you should give him a chance to see if he makes you happy to get the thought out of your head !

Nikki stood silent she didn't know what to do ! So she got up filled a luggage with her stuff and left the house and went in search of the one person who could help her !!

Nikki: Cody !!!

She said as she saw him coming out of the performance center ! He ran to her as soon as she saw her crying !!

Cody: Nikki what's wrong ?

Nikki: He broke up with me !

Cody: What are you serious ?

Nikki: Yes ! Cody I love him why would he do this to me ?

Cody: Come on let's go to my house and talk !

Nikki just wiped away her tears and followed him in her car ! At Cody's house !

Cody: What did he say ?

Nikki: He said I would be happier with Alex if I just gave him a chance that he thinks it would be good for me and I keep saying no but he's still breaking up with me he he leaves I'm not going back to him !!

Cody: Why not ?

Nikki: I don't love him anymore and I don't think I could ever love him again not the way I love John anyways !

Cody: What can I do ?

Nikki: Give me vodka ?

Cody: Haha you go it !

Nikki: You know what no you mind if I sleep here tonight then I'll figure out what I do from here besides tomorrow I have to head down to Pensacola for Raw !

Cody: So do I we can drive down together !

Nikki: Where's JoJo ?

Cody: With her family she went to go show off her ring !

Nikki: Why didn't you go with her ?

Cody: I have to be at Raw !

Nikki: Right !!

Cody: Now do you want ice cream or vodka ?

Nikki: Can I have both ?

Cody: Yes !!

The next day at Raw !!

Nikki: Ugh I have such a hangover !

Brie: What did you do ?

Nikki: John broke up with me and I went to crash at Cody's and I ate ice cream and drank until I couldn't remember what happened !

Brie: What he broke up with you !!!