Die

Still in the arena !

Nikki was walking around the arena when she bumped into Alex !

Alex: Hey welcome back !

Nikki: Thanks ! And thank you for the flowers !

Alex: Just to show you how much I still love you !!

Nikki: Thanks you know maybe when me and David break up we could give it a try but I'm telling you now I really like him so it might never happen !

Alex: Uh thanks that gives me hope !

She smiles and walks away !

Nikki's Pov

I do like David but not that way I told Alex I did the only way me and David are breaking up is of John comes back and he wants me to be back oh speaking of John I need to call him !

She pulls out her phone and calls !

John: Hey

Nikki: Hi uh how are you ?

John: Um good tired you ?

Nikki: Good and back at work !

John: That's good !

Nikki: Yeah thanks hey I was just wondering if it would be too much trouble if I go to the house in Tampa and get a few of my things just for now then when you come back I'll move out all of my stuff ?

John: Yeah it's fine !

Nikki: Okay thanks !

John: I miss you Nicole !

Nikki: John you wanted it this way goodbye !

She hangs up and tries not to cry ! Then someone taps her shoulder ! She turns around and sees Brie !

Nikki: Omg Brie I missed you !

Brie: I missed you too ! How was Europe ?

Nikki: Amazing !!! I loved being in London !

Brie: Did you get in trouble for all those photos ?

Nikki: From Vince ? A little from Nanna ? A lot !!

Brie: She yelled at you ?

Nikki: No she just sat me down and was like hey what's going on with you and yeah ! Oh I'm with David by the way and this time like officially !

Brie: What why ?

Nikki: Because John wanted things this way and that how their going to be Brianna don't you think if I could I would be with him right now !

Brie: Yeah you're right come on let's get going you're match is 3rd !

Nikki: Okay !!

A couple days later with John !

He's walking down the street when he sees someone !

John: Kelly ?

Kelly: Omg hi John !

They hug !

Kelly: What are you doing here ?

John: Shooting the Marine 4 !

Kelly: Oh wow that's awesome !

John: Yeah so how you been ?

Kelly: Busy working on my jewelry line !

John: That's amazing !

Kelly: Yeah hey I could actually use your help !

John: With what ?

Kelly: I'm looking at some final designs and I would love your opinion on them !

John: Oh I'd love to help !

Kelly: Let's go to lunch there's an amazing place around the corner !

John: Oh okay I'd love to !

They walk and as their eating John is placing a bracelet on Kelly because she asked him to do it so he gets the full effect of placing it on a woman just at that moment paparazzi snaps photos and upload them online !

Nikki was ready about to go out when someone shows her the picture and it shatters her ! Even when she felt like she had a ton of bricks on her heart she went on and won her match !

Backstage !

JoJo: Hey next week lets go to Boston and start looking at dress for both me and you guys ?

Nikki: Yeah hey can I bring David or have him meet me there ?

JoJo: Yeah sure !

Alex: Why ?

Nikki: I miss him and I can't wait to just grab his face and kiss him and just get to cuddle ! I couldn't do that last time since I was staying with Nanna !

JoJo: Well you can cuddle him all you want in Boston !

Nikki: Okay I'm going to go change and we should go hang out and have dinner !

JoJo: Yeah sounds like fun !

Alex: You need a ride ?

Nikki: No I promised Dolph we would hang out so he's joining us for dinner !

Cody: Didn't you date Dolph ?

Nikki: Yeah for a while but we're still friends so text me the place and we will meet you guys there !

Cody: Okay !

She walks away and Alex is left angry !!

??? Pov

I'm going to kill him I'm going to kill David ! But I need to make sure no on knows it's me and Nicole has to be in the car but only he can die........