Alive ❤️

Nikki's Pov

I saw him for the first time in almost 4 maybe 5 years Alex was there ! He was right in front of me and I couldn't believe what I was seeing was I going crazy ? Was he really there is this some kind of sick joke they told me they told us they told everyone he was dead how could he possibly be here walking towards me it was strange because I had a million emotions and feelings running through me but at the same time I felt nothing, nothing at all ! Then before I knew it I was blacked out !

Johns Pov

When Nikki fainted I was right by her side she wasn't responding so I called out for doc to come and take a look at her they soon put her on a stretcher and were going to carry her to the trainers office

Doc: Mr.McMahon who do we take with is her sister or John since he's her boyfriend !

Brie: John you go I'll catch up with you in a sec I'm going to find Randy !!

John: Okay ! Doc I'm going !

Doc: Let's go !

Alex's Pov

So I never died and no I didn't fake my death either I was kidnapped by a group of terrorist ! They held me and 4 other men captive in a hidden place is Israel ! For the next years as everyone thought I was dead I was being held captive ! And it wasn't a nice experience but they didn't mistreat us and about 3 weeks ago we were able to escape I don't even know how ! But we did and my first thought was to come find my family but I didn't know how to come about this I mean they thought I was dead I didn't want to scare them and kill one of them from a heart attack ! And yes that man Nicole saw at the graveyard was me but I hid I didn't want to scare her either ! And now I'm here thinking she was there to see me but she has a boyfriend and not just any boyfriend she was dating John Cena ! The face of the WWE ! How could I compete with that !

Doc: John I'm going to ask you this and I want you to answer me honestly is there a possibility that Nicole might be pregnant !

Brie then turned to face John who just stood there shocked and wouldn't answer then Brie slapped his arm and shocked him back into reality !

Brie: Is there am I going to be an aunt

She said excited !!

John: Umm yes there's a slight possibility !!

Doc: Okay well right now were just icing her head and then I want you to take her to take a test ! Before she steps into that ring again okay ?

John: Yes I promise doc I will !

Brie: Can I see her ?

Doc: Yes come on in !

She nods and follows him in !!

Randy: Omg you might be a dad !

John: I know I hope she's happy though you know Nikki she's been working so hard to get the title then retain it just to have to put it on the line because she's pregnant !

Randy: Yeah that's true !

John: So right now I'm just like I hope she is but again I hope she isn't !

Then Alex and his family walks up to him

Alex: Hope she's not what hurt ? Is she hurt ?

Randy: No doc thinks she might be pregnant !

Susan: Oh wow !

JoJo: Aww little baby Cena !

John: I know I'm excited but I was telling Randy she might not be to happy about it !