The End ❤️

It's been years and David has grown to be a strong and confident young man ! Who followed in Johns footsteps and had become the 9 time world heavy weight champion following in his fathers legacy while creating his own ! When he isn't wrestling he is tending to his other fathers car interior business ! Recently he has fallen in love with one WWE Divas the daughter of Layla and her husband ! Her name is Crystal and he plans on marrying her ! Not before asking not only his fathers permission ! But for he's mothers ring !

David: Mom you know I love crystal with all my heart !
Nikki: I do !
David: And dad you have taught me to always be a man of my promises and faithful, loyal, and respectful !
John: That's I have !
David: So I am here to let you know I plan on asking Crystal to marry me ?
Nikki: Oh sweetie that's wonderful !
John: I am happy for you son !
David: Thank you I was just hoping to ask you two of something ?
John: What is it ?
David: Mom I'd like to give Crystal your ring !
Nikki: My ring ?
David: Yes because of this rings you two have been together for over 20 years ! And I want that rings to bring me and Crystal love and happiness !
Nikki: Oh sweetie ! My ring won't do that ! The love you have for each other will but here !

She said as she removed I and have it to him !

Nikki: It's my gift to you and Crystal ! Hopefully one day she will be passing it down to your son ! When he finds the love of his life ! All I ask and John I hope you agree !
John: What is it ?
Nikki: Please get a prenup if not for your money then for my ring because in the event that something happen I don't want someone else to have it ! I want it to stay in the family please !
David: I will I promise !
Nikki: Thank you son ! Then with that being done and said I wish you nothing but happiness my dear !
David: Thanks mom !
John: I hope you too will be very happy together !
David: Thanks dad !

Days later he proposed and she said yes ! Months later they married and a few years later they had a baby and Nicole couldn't be happier she now has 5 grandchildren 3 from her son and 2 from her daughter both had their own sets of twins and John is just as happy as she is ! Brie and Randy eventually had kids of their own and grandchildren as well !

John: How did I get so lucky ?
Nikki: I don't know look at us John ! We're WWE royalty ! With 5 grandchildren and 2 amazing kids even though I know you were a little upset when our little Kitty Kat didn't join the WWE but she has an amazing career as a fashion designer she's happy !
John: I know that's all that matters to me !
Nikki: I love you so much ! I wouldn't change a thing in the world in our lives every bad or good thing that's happened because it's all pushed us together ! It's made us stronger !
John: I know ! I wouldn't either !
Nikki: I love you !
John: I love you too !
Nikki: Always and forever ❤️
John: Me and you just us too ❤️

A/N
End of story but make sure to check out the new books

Stolen Sister ❤️

And
Hope ❤️