Longer ❤️

Nikki's Pov
I didn't know what to do should I go or not ! I was scared because it could have been Alex's trap and I could be killed too I didn't know what to think of it because what if it wasn't Alex and it was really someone who wanted to help me !

John: What's wrong babe !
Nikki: I'm still thinking about that phone call !
John: Are you going ?
Nikki: Take me ? That way you can be near if it's Alex ?
John: Okay ! Just call David's parents and tell them we will be a little late !
Nikki: Okay thanks babe !
John: Come on let's go !

At the graveyard !

Nikki's was walking to David's grave when she sees someone she didn't expect !

Nikki: Josh ?
Josh: Yes Nicole I called you here !
Nikki: Can you prove that Alex killed David ?
Josh: Yes ! Here !

He hands her a bag

Nikki: What is this ?
Josh: The night of the accident he came home bloody I never said anything I watched as he removed his cloths and buried that bag in our back yard ! When he left the next day I quickly dug it out and I've kept it I don't know why I didn't bring this up earlier ! Anyways this should be enough proof if not have someone find the Ferrari !
Nikki: The Ferrari ?
Josh: Yes the night of the accident it went missing they keys were in the house but someone jump started it so if you find it someone might be able to help you !
Nikki: Thank you so much this could help !
Josh: Just please don't tell anyone !
Nikki: I won't !

They hug and leave ! She goes back to John !

Nikki: We have to move quick I think because of this I can prove that Alex killed David !
John: Who was it ?
Nikki: I'll tell you later ! Come on we have to go see the lawyer !
John: Okay !
Nikki: Hopefully we can have him stayed behind bars a little longer......