Such An Idiot ❤️

Still in Johns house

Alex: Really ?

Nikki: Yeah don't ask why just know that tomorrow after Brie and Randy leave I'm flying out to see John !

Alex: Why ?

Nikki: To thank him for letting me stay here and to try to buy him out of the beach house so I can keep it for me and the baby well for us !

Alex: Why can't you just call him ?

Nikki: You have a point ! I just I need to tell him this in person I mean he dropped everything just to be with me the least I can do is go see him besides if he agrees I want to give him the money and be done with it already !

Alex: Okay I understand now can I do something I've been wanting to do since I saw you ?

Nikki: Wha....

He then crashed his lips to her and started to kiss her !

Nikki's Pov

I feel nothing his kiss is meaningless ! I wish John were here but I guess this is my life now

As the kiss deepened Alex started to rub her thighs until she stopped him !

Nikki: I'm sorry but I'm not going to sleep with you in the same bed I slept with John !

Alex: It's okay I understand do you want to travel with me you know still be with the WWE ?

Nikki: Sure now I'm going to call John and let him know I'm going to see him okay ?

Alex: Okay I'll be down stairs !

She nods and waits for him to leave the room she picks up her phone and calls John !

John: Hey !

Nikki: Hi um what are you doing ?

John: Oh just getting ready to go out to the set for this birthday party !

Nikki: Nice !

John: Yeah how about you ?

Nikki: I'm here in Tampa in the house actually I just wanted to know if you think it's okay if I fly out to see you I just need to talk to you in person !

John: Yeah that's fine I'll email you later where I'm staying and I'll leave a key for you at the front desk so you could just come up when you get here !

Nikki: Okay thanks I'll fly out tomorrow night so I'll see you then

John: Ok.......

In the background

Kelly: Come on John I don't want to be late !

Back on the phone !

Nikki: Is that Kelly ?

John: Yeah she says hi !

Nikki: Tell her I said hi to um I have to go so I'll see you soon bye !

John: Okay bye !

They hang up and Nikki breaks done and after wiping her tears away she goes down stairs with Alex !

With John !

John: Tell me again why I'm going with you to this party ?

Kelly: Because you and the director are good friend and you can causally introduce me as your friend and he could talk to me all night and fall in love with me !

John: You like the director ?

Kelly: Yes ! Now please ! Introduce me to him ?

John: Fine only because you're my friend and you have apologized for being mean to Nikki !

Kelly: Yeah I know that I liked you before but I'm over it now and I just want to be friends with you and I hope you can win Nikki back !

John: Well let's not rush that I mean her boyfriend just died a month ago I don't want to push it !

Kelly: You're right come on let's go !

John: Haha fine !

The next day in Florida !

Brie: Hey so you made up your mind ?

Nikki: Yeah I chose Alex because John is with Kelly so if he's trying to be happy why shouldn't I and who knows maybe Alex could be my happiness and if anything I can just be a single mom ! Mom did it so why can't I ?

Brie: You're right just know that we're all here for you okay ?

Nikki: I know that's I'm actually flying out to see John tonight just so that I can tell him what's going on and see if I could buy him out of the beach house !

Brie: Is it going to hurt seeing him ?

Nikki: A little but I have to be strong !

Brie: Yeah come on I'll help you pack a bag !

Nikki: Okay ! Thanks

The next day ! At the air port !

Alex: Okay be safe take care of our baby !

Nikki: Okay we need to discuss this !

Alex: What ?

Nikki: It's my baby ! My baby ! My baby will carry David's last name so don't expect your last name of my baby decides to look to you as a father fine but I will never say this is daddy or this is your father ! I will always tell my son or daughter who their father is so understand now that it's my baby !

Alex: Fine I understand !

Nikki: Thank you ! I'll fly to where ever Raw is so I'll see you then !

Alex: That's not until 4 days from now !

Nikki: Yeah so ?

Alex: Nothing it's fine I got to go bye !

He kisses her and she boards the plane ! After hours on the plane ! She gets to where John is staying and she goes to the front desk !

Nikki: Hi I'm here for John Cena !

Lady: Oh yes you're Nicole ?

Nikki: Yeah that's me !!

Lady: Mr. Cena is not here yet so here's the key to his pent house and I'll let him know you're here when he comes in !

Nikki: Alright thank you !

She takes the key and goes up she opens the door and is surprised to find Kelly in the living room !

Kelly: Oh hi Nicole !

Nikki: Uh hi Kelly !!

Kelly: Don't mind me I'm leaving right now I have a date !

Nikki: With John ?

Kelly: No don't be silly with the director of his movie ! He introduced us the other night and we hit it off !

Nikki: Oh I just thought you and John were.....

Kelly: Oh god no ! Haha I'm over him were just friends now and he's been helping me through some stuff and I come to see him once in a while I got in from Florida last night because he called me saying the director wanted to take me on a date so he let me spend the night in his extra bed room !

Nikki: Oh I see !

Then there's a knock on the door !

Kelly: That must be him ! Wish me luck !

Nikki: Good luck have fun !

Kelly winked and walked to the door !

Nikki's Pov

Nicole you're such an idiot.......