Hes Your Father ❤️

Nikki's Pov
When we told everyone we were getting married they were so happy for us ! David parents and his grandparents were happy to ! Because they thought that John was the best father figure for their grandson ! And David deserves to have married parents ! They know they will always be apart of his life ! And I wouldn't have it any other way but David will also be apart of Johns families life because they deserve to get to know him as well ! My baby will always know where he came from and one day he will know the whole truth about his father and what that cruel man did to him ! When he's old enough to understand why I lied when he was younger ! I never want to hurt him but one day he can go online and figure it out on his own ! And it's going to hurt him more than to know the truth from some website than his own mother !

Months later John and Nikki get married and they leave David with Nikki's Nanna where David's grandparents could also go see him ! John and Nikki enjoyed their 2 week honeymoon ! 2 years later Nikki gives births to a beautiful baby girl who they name Katherine Caroline Cena both after John and Nikki's mom ! And David's 14 they take him to David's grave like every other year on his fathers birthday expect this is the year they tell him what happened !

David: Mom, dad why do we come every year ! I mean I know he was important to you but why ?
Nikki: David there's something you should know ! And there's a reason why we didn't bring your sister with us this year !
John: Before your mother tells you this I just want you to know that I love you no matter what !
David: I love you too dad but what's going on !
Nikki: Baby the reason why we come here every year since you were born is because he was your father !
David: What !?!?..............