Slap ❤️

The next day

John and Nikki are laying in bed cuddled into each other just laying their in silence until John decides to break it !

John: So I guess this is it ?

Nikki: I don't want it to be !

She said as she began to cry !

Nikki: Ugh this hormones !!

John: Baby it doesn't have to be !

Nikki: I can't do this to Alex ! I said I would try !

John: Then try it and when I get back break up with him find anyway possible to say this isn't working out I'm sorry !

Nikki: Yeah and I could use my pregnancy as an excuse not to sleep with him !

John: We can make this work !

Nikki: But John my baby ?

John: What about it ?

Nikki: I don't want to put this burden on you !

John: Nicole I love you so much and I would be happy to be by your side and your babies side ! I love you enough to love your child as my own !

Nikki: Really ?

John: Yes !

Nikki: John I love you !

John: I love you too Nicole !

They kiss ! After spending 3 more days together it's time for Nicole to head to Raw and pretend to be with Alex !

Nikki: I'll be counting down the minutes that we could be together !

John: I'll be counting down the seconds !

Nikki: I love you !

John: I love you too have a safe flight and anything about the baby let me know !

Nikki: I will ! Bye

John: Bye !

They hug and she boards the plane and heads to Missouri for Raw ! When she arrives she's greeted by Mr. McMahon !

Vince: Hello Nicole how are you feeling ?

Nikki: I'm better with time and well the nausea is driving me a little crazy but hopefully by the third month it will stop !

Vince: Hopefully now the fans have been so worried and have been asking questions of what happened and why you aren't wrestling anymore ! So we were wondering if you could do an on air interview with Michael Cole tonight !

Nikki: Yeah that's fine ! I could announce my pregnancy too !

Vince: I'll let Michael know !

Nikki: Okay I'll see you later !

They hug and she walks away to find Brie but finds Alex instead !

Alex: Hey !

Nikki: Oh hi !

Alex: So what happened ?

Nikki: About ?

Alex: The house ?

Nikki: Oh he told me to keep it that it was his gift for my baby so I couldn't appose and yeah but I'm going to be staying in the house in Tampa just until I figure out how I'm going to work some stuff out and John told me I could start on the baby room on his house then just move it down to San Diego in case the baby is born before I get there !

Alex: What do you need to figure out ?

Nikki: How and what I'm going to do while I can't work here I mean I need to provide for my child !