Didnt He ?

Nikki's Pov

I use to love hearing his voice when we would be apart even for an hour ! I would want him to call me to tell me he loves me and misses me and now I cry and I'm scared at the thought of hearing his voice me makes me sad ! I had a future planned out with him and now it's all gone ! I've cried enough tears no more ! No more Nicole he doesn't deserve them !

She goes to wash her face and then she goes to sleep !!

The next day !

Nanna: Nicole are you awake

She said knocking on her door ! Nikki gets up and opens it !

Nikki: Yeah I actually just finished talking to Mr. McMahon !

Nanna: Are you in trouble ?

Nikki: No well he said she didn't like what he saw but that as long as I'm coming back that sometimes a little bad press ends up making good press so to not do it again and if I do make sure no one takes pictures !

Nanna: But it won't happen again right ?

Nikki: No Nanna and to make you feel better I got work in when I was with Trey ! I worked on a couple songs with him and I even came up with a few moves so it wasn't all just party !

Nanna: Good so how you feeling this morning ?

Nikki: Better I can finally sleep normal hours ! Well you know what I mean and I don't know I feel ok !

Nanna: Okay ?

Nikki: I feel like something is missing that must be work I miss being on the road believe it or not I miss Brianna haha

Nanna: I believe you sweetie haha I miss her too !

Nikki: Do you want to go for a walk ?

Nanna: Sure !

Nikki: Okay let me just change my shoes and I'll meet you down stairs !

Nanna: Okay !

During the walk !

Nanna: Can I ask you something ?

Nikki: What is it ?

Nanna: Are you still living with John !

Nikki froze because come to think of it all of her stuff was still at his house !

Nikki: I guess kind of my stuff is still at his house !

Nanna: So what are you going to do ?

Nikki: Go get my stuff ?

Nanna: Okay ! Call him !

Nikki: I will when I get off of the road next week that's if I get days off haha

Nanna: Okay sweetie just know I love you and I guess I'll support whatever you do !

Nikki: Thanks Nanna !

1 week later in an arena in Brooklyn !

Nikki was walking into the arena when a stagehand told her she must be ready in 30 minutes for a segment and match ! So she walks into the locker room where she is surprised to find red roses waiting for her in her spot ! With a note that read !

Because I still and always have loved you !

-Alex ❤️

Nikki rolled her eyes but decided to keep the flowers ! Because they were nice !

Nikki's Pov

What if I did give Alex another chance I mean if John left me then he had a good reason to believe that I would be happy with Alex didn't he......

Sorry for it being so short ! But I will update again ! Thinking about making a sequel to right from the start ! Should I ?