Bad Feeling

Nikki's Pov

I couldn't believe he hit me it hurt and he kept looking at while I held my cheek ! Crying I was about to grab the phone and call the police when he got it and threw it against the wall ! And threw me to the floor and slapped me again !

Nikki: Please stop !

Alex: No you called me John !

Nikki: It was a mistake were in his house in his bed where I slept with him what do you want me to think !

She said crying he then ran over to hug her and she pushed him away !

Nikki: Leave me alone don't touch me get away ! LEAVE MY HOUSE !!!

Alex: You're house ? It's Johns !

Nikki: I'm dating him behind your back and when he gets ball were getting back together now leave before I call the police !

Alex: You were going to leave me when he came back ?

Nikki: Im leaving you now ! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE !!!!

Alex then grabbed her and punched her ! And then tied her to the bed !

Nikki: Let me go ! Why are you doing this to me !

She said as she continued to cry !

Alex: No now you're going to love me ! If you don't I'll make sure to kill John the same way I killed DAVID !

Nikki was there frozen ! She couldn't believe what she just heard !

Nikki: You... You killed David ?

Alex: Yes you're mine ! All mine no one else's !

Nikki: You're sick I hate you !

She said as she cried more and more !

Alex: No baby don't say that you love me !

Nikki: No I don't you killed my baby's father !

Alex: It's my baby !

Nikki: No I would kill myself if I was pregnant with a murders baby !

She shouted back to him !

Alex: Listen and you listen good ! You're staying with me and with me only ! If you try to leave me for him I will kill him and if you tell anyone that I killed David I'll kill you and the baby ! But first I find John and I'll kill him in front of you now for his safety and yours and your bastard baby you will keep quite you got it ?

Nikki was crying so much at this point but managed to nod yes !

He left her tied to the bed the rest of the night..

The next day !

Nikki's Pov

I don't know what to do I fear for my life and for my child and for Johns ! I'm going to have to stay with him until I find a way to leave him ! He left me a black eye and my arms have his marks and my face is red ! I'm can't leave today or for another 2 weeks ! I have to hide !

3 months later

Johns Pov

I've been calling Nikki for the past 3 months and she doesn't answer to call me either I fear I've lost her because all I see is picture of her and Alex kissing and she's in San Diego now after we agreed we would stay in Florida ! And we were going to raise the baby there ! I don't know what's going on but I don't have a good feeling about this !