Boyfriend ❤

Nanna's house !

Nanna: What is wrong with you ?

Nikki: What do you mean ?

Nanna: Don't think I haven't seen all the photos of you on top of tables dancing and taking shots and God knows what else you've been doing !

Nikki: I'm sorry Nanna but I'm just not in the best place right now that's why I came down here I need to to find myself ! To calm and be a one with myself ! And what better place to do it then here at home with you !

Nanna: I just don't want you going back to the person you were when we thought Alex had.....

Nikki: No I promised I would never go back there and I never will ! And I guess you're right I was kind of going back into that I wasn't drinking to get drunk I was drinking to forget just like with Alex I was drinking to numb the pain I guess I'm doing the same ! But no more what good is destroying myself ! When I could be destroying the thing that hurt me !

Nanna: What are you talking about ?

Nikki: I'm not happy a month ago I was happy I was on cloud 9 and now I'm lost I feel lost ! I feel like I'm in a room all alone and I can't seem to just get up and leave and it's killing me ! But no more !! There's a reason why I'm Fearless Nikki ! I just need to remind myself !!

Nanna: Nicole what's really going on ?

Nikki: Let's just say my future was basically already planned out I knew where I was going to be or where I was supposed to in 5 years and now I don't even know where I'm going to be a year from now ! Hell I don't even know where I'm going to end up next week now that I'm tagged as the WWE's wild child ! I don't know what's going to happen ! But one thing that makes me happy is knowing that I have my amazing family here to support me and I have amazing friends like Trey, Bruno, Cody, JoJo ! So many and I'm really glad to have someone as amazing as David by my side !

Nanna: You're dating ?

Nikki: Nanna you raised me to be a lady ! I don't kiss and tell !! Haha I'm going up to bed ! And don't be scared of you hear someone at 4 in the morning it will probably be me and my jet lag

Nanna: Okay so when I wake up you might not be here ?

Nikki: Yeah I'm going to the gym with David at 7 then I'll come back and we can have breakfast and then I'll spend the rest of the day with you then at night like around 8 I'm going to dinner with Cody and JoJo with David !

Nanna: So like a double date ?

Nikki: If you want to call it that then yes ! Night Nanna !

She kisses her and goes up stairs !!

Nikki's Pov

I knew I was lying with the whole I don't kiss and tell stuff but she had it coming I mean how dare she put our conversation on speaker for John to hear ! How did I know he was on speaker ? Because as soon as I closed the door I heard her say I'm putting you on speaker now stay quite !! And who else was it than John the phone had not rang and she hasn't hung up with him so I'm sorry I lied to her but technically I was lying to John !

The next day Nikki is getting ready for her work out with David !! She just about ready when there's a knock on the door ! So she goes to open the door !

David: Hey ready to work out ?

Nikki: Yes let me just go grab my bag and my belt !

David: Belt ?

Nikki: Yes for Olympic lifting !

David: Wow ! I've never done that !

Nikki: I'll teach you it's really fun !

David: Okay let's go !!

She goes and grabs her stuff and they leave !

At the gym

Nikki: Okay remember to life with your knees and not your back and also make sure your knees don't go in !

David: Got it !!

After a few tries he does it and Nikki is proud of his work so she takes a picture and post it on Twitter !!

What I can teach him ! ❤ Love it ! ❤

With John !

So I heard the entire conversation that Nikki had with Nanna and in a way she made me feel so horrible ! I mean I made her said when all she was trying to do was have fun and make this whole thing a little easier on her and now she's having out David all the time I don't like it but it but I can't blame her ! And then that photo she posted on Twitter made me kind of angry because I taught her what she's teaching him ! But what can I do I left her my stupid mistake !

Later that day at dinner !

Alex: Nikki's coming right ?

Cody: Yeah she said she would be here in 10 traffic is just a little hectic !

JoJo: Ive missed her !

Cody: Not to disrespect you but she looks amazing ! She changed her hair and she has that European glow that I don't know I'm happy she's starting to forget about that John thing so don't bring it up !

JoJo: It's okay and I can't wait to see her !

Alex: Same here !

With Nikki !

David: Hey I need to ask you for a small favor !

Nikki: What is it ?

David: How would you feel if I told people you were my girlfriend ?

Nikki: Why ?

David: My company needs to see the boss with somebody like settling down a bit you know

Nikki: Market strategy ? Appeal to more family people ?

David: Yes !!

Nikki: Actually you could because you would actually be helping me !

David: How so ?

Nikki: Well I told you my whole situation with John !

David: Yes !!

Nikki: I want to make him jealous and suffer ! You know he hated you !

David: Haha I'm down for it its like you scratch my back I scratch yours !

Nikki: Deal !!

They shake on it then arrive at the restaurant while David parks the car Nikki goes inside when JoJo and Alex see her they are amazed because Cody was right !

Alex: Hey Nicole you look amazing !

Nikki: Thanks !

JoJo: Yeah you're going to look better than me at me wedding !

Nikki: No ! Never I'll make sure nobody take their eyes off of you especially Cody here !

Cody: I can't now !!

Nikki: Haha good boy !

Cody: So who did you bring ?

Nikki: Oh

She waves her hand and signals David over to her !

Nikki: Cody you remember David actually all of you should ! Haha !

JoJo: Yeah we do !

Nikki: Anyways I should probably introduce you as David my boyfriend now haha !

Alex: Wait what ?

Nikki: Yeah he's my boyfriend...........