Doing It For You ❤️

Nikki's Pov

For 8 months I've had to deal with Alex and his beatings he took my mini John the only thing giving me some strength ! And now I'm left with just my baby ! Today were flying out to Arizona for JoJo and Cody's wedding thank god Alex hasn't being beating me that way I don't have marks or scars so I can wear my dress ! Tomorrow I'm going to be 9 months pregnant and I am very scared to go into labor ! And I'm so nervous because John was supposed to be home 1 month ago but decided to take a vacation to be away from everyone more clearly me ! I miss him so much I wish I could run to him and hug him ! I just can't bare the thought of never being able to be with him again ! It make me cry at night when I'm locked up in my house in San Diego while Alex goes and sleeps with Summer ! How do I know ? He tells me all the time because there's no way I let him touch me !

Alex: Hey !

Nikki: Yeah ?

Alex: Tell JoJo I'm sorry I didn't make it to the rehearsal dinner I have to work a live event but I will be here for the wedding !

Nikki: Okay !

Alex: You behave your self !

Nikki: Ok...

Alex: And take care of Alex Jr. !

Nikki: I am not naming my baby Alex ! His name will be David like his father !!

Alex: Do you want me to slap you ?

Nikki: Do it I'll have fun explaining to everyone what you did !

Alex: You know what I'll just screw summer while I'm gone !

Nikki: Oh that makes me so sad why don't you just leave with her already ! Leave me alone !

Alex: No you're mine and once that bastard baby of yours is born I will have you !

Nikki: Stop calling him bastard baby ! It's your fault he has no father you fucken MURDER !!!

She yelled back at him ! Crying ! When he was about to hit her there's a knock on the door ! And Alex goes to get it !!

Brie: Nicole why are out crying ?

Nikki: It's these damn hormones ! Alex isn't flying out with me to Arizona today !

Brie: Oh god ! You need to relax we will be fine !

Nikki: I know come on let's go bye Alex !

Alex: Bye baby

He said as she tried to kiss her but he dodged ! Him and went out the door !

Bries Pov

For months I've seen my sister unhappy and I don't know if something happens with John or if she's just sad that David won't be around to see his child be born and grow healthy and strong ! I mean he always wanted a boy and that's exactly what she was having ! A little baby boy and she decided to name him after David I just wish I could help her if only I knew what was truly wrong ! I wish she would tell me !

Johns Pov

For months now I've been hearing from Randy how sad Nicole seems and how terrified she looks when she's around Alex she looks at him with hatred and sometimes she looks so scared around him he even claims to see weird marks on her ! Most of the time she's covered up and that's not like Nikki I guess when I see her tomorrow I'll see for myself ! Randy has sent me pictures of her and she looks so adorable with her belly and she's having a boy and she's naming him David it's only appropriate I just hop she's happy !

The next day !

The rehearsal was under way when Nikki was talking with some people and she sees him walk in ! To her he looks amazing and she just wants to run to him and hug him but she knows that will result in a beating later and she just can't take it anymore ! When she is left alone she walks over to a bench to sit by herself when someone sit next to her !

John: Hey !

Nikki: Uh hi !

John: How have you been ?

Nikki: Tired and big haha

She said as she rubbed her belly !

John: You look very adorable !

Nikki: Thanks !

John: Nicole what happened ?

Nikki: It's complicated !

John: How so ?

Nikki: Right now it's complicated but just trust me when I say I'm doing this for you

She said as she began to tear up and walked away !

Johns Pov

Why is she doing this ? What can she possibly be doing that's for me !

He follows her and pulls her aside !

John: What do you mean ?

Nikki: I can't tell you now hopefully soon I can but for now just trust men!

John: Nicole....

Then Nanna walks up to them !

Nanna: Oh John how nice to see you !

John: Hi Nanna it's nice to see you too !

Nanna: You look so handsome !

John: Thanks Nanna

Nikki: I'm going to go sit my feet are killing me !

Nanna: Wait let me take a picture of you two !

John: Okay

He grabs Nikki by her waist and Nikki can't help by hold on to him as well ! And then she takes the picture !

Nanna: Oh I'll send it to you guys !

Nikki: Okay I really don't feel good so I'm going to go lay down if anything I'll see you guys tomorrow !

Nanna: Oh John be a dear and walk her to her room !

Nikki: Nanna I'm....

Nanna: Don't question Nanna just do as I say !

John&Nikki: Yes Nanna !

John extends his arm out and she takes hold of it ! And he walks her to her room !

Nikki: Thanks um I'll see you tomorrow !

She starts to walk in when he pulls her back and hugs her then kisses her forehead !

John: Night !

Nikki: GoodNight !

He leaves and when she's all alone in her room she cries herself to sleep......

A/N

One of those weekends when I dedicated my time to this one book I'll try to update tomorrow but no promises

Night ❤️

-Beseos ❤️💋❤️💋