Working On It ❤️

Still on the bus !

Brie: Nikki why do you have a pregnancy test ?

Nikki: Duh isn't it obvious I think I'm pregnant !

JoJo: Omg have you taken it ?

Nikki: No I've been waiting today if I don't get my period I'm taking it !

Brie: What if you are and he is in the new movie ?

Nikki: I'm going to have to deal with it I guess ! I just wish he would have told me you know ?

JoJo: Yeah !

Randy: Wait a minute !

He gets his phone and calls John !

John: Hey what's up ?

Randy: Oh nothing just thought I would call you since I'm here bored listening to girl talk where are you ?

John: About to board a plane headed to the Be A Star meeting with Hunter and Vince you know discuss this years goal !!

Randy: Oh nice well since your boarding I'll let you go and I'll try to survive girl talk !

John: Haha okay good luck !

He hangs up and turns back to Nikki !

Randy: Relax its for the Be A Star meeting !

Nikki: Oh thank god !!

Brie: Maybe they told Summer that he was a possibility and they are still asking ?

Alex: Maybe I did say it was a rumor not a fact !

Nikki: He's right I think I just over reacted ! He would tell me right ?

Brie: Well he did ask you to go off the pill and you guys don't use condoms anymore right ?

Nikki: Yeah ! Because he said he really wanted to start having a baby which I'm all for ! Haha imagine how cute of a baby I would have with his blue eyes !

Brie: You're hair ! And cheek bones !

Nikki: That's why I'm excited hopefully this is it ! And I didn't tell John because I want to surprise him in case I am !

Randy: Just take it now if it's 4 days late then it means something !!

Nikki: Okay !!

She goes into the bathroom and waits 3 minutes and when she comes out she's mad !! And begins to tear up !

JoJo: What happened ?

Nikki: Negative !

Brie: I'm sorry !

Nikki: Why can't I get pregnant ? I mean I've stopped drinking ! And I've limited my caffeine intake I even stole Nanna's baby making blanket !! Do you know how many times a day me and John.......

Brie: Stop there I don't need to know that !

Nikki: Sorry haha I'm just saying it's enough to get me pregnant and nothing !

Randy: Wait ! wait ! Baby making blanket ?

Nikki: It's a blanket where almost all babies have been conceived under ! In our family that is !

Randy: Haha don't pass that blanket this way yet !

Brie: I couldn't agree more !

Nikki: I'm not giving that blanket up until I'm pregnant !

JoJo: Well you know sometimes to much sex can decrease your chances !

Nikki: Well this just sucks I'm just done trying