Us A Try ❤️

Nikki's Pov

I've been staying in Florida in Johns house and I'm one month pregnant I still haven't told him and I'm scared to I don't know how to say it or how he will react to it ! I was about to call him when there was a knock on the door it was Alex he's really the last person I wanted to see but I guess having someone to talk to isn't so bad !

Alex: Hey how you feeling ?

Nikki: Sacred and sad oh and how could I forgot nauseas I'm so nauseas !

Alex: Haha do you have saltines ?

Nikki: No !

Alex: I'm going to go buy you some okay !

Nikki: You don't have to !

Alex: Nicole I want to ! I just want to let you know that if John doesn't want to be responsible for your child I will I love you Nicole and I'll be here for you !

Nikki: Alex I.....

Then her phone rings !

Nikki: It's Brie I should get this

Alex: It's fine I'll be back and I'll buy you some things that will help you feel less nauseas !

Nikki: Okay thanks !

He leaves and Nikki answers !

Brie: Hey how you feeling ?

Nikki: Confused as ever !

Brie: Why ?

Nikki: Alex told me that if John didn't want me now that I'm pregnant that he would take care of me and the baby !

Brie: How does that make you feel ?

Nikki: Confused but I guess okay to know that's there's someone who wants to take care of me !

Brie: But does he make you feel happy ?

Nikki: Kind of I don't know right now I honestly need to do what's best for me and my baby and whoever ends up being here for me needs to understand that my baby is going to come first and he or she will carry David's last name ! Because that's the way it should be !

Brie: I understand but you should also do what makes you happy !!

Nikki: Seeing my baby grow up healthy and strong will make me happy ! Anyways I have to decide fast because if I end up choosing Alex I don't want to continue living in Johns house !

Brie: What about the beach house ?

Nikki: I'll ask if I can buy him out and keep it I mean it is half mine just by name but still mine !

Brie: Okay well good luck sis I'm flying out to Florida with Randy tomorrow so we will come see you !

Nikki: Okay love you bye !

Brie: Bye !

She hangs up and goes to lay down ! She starts to fall asleep when her phone goes off its Twitter notification among them one from John it's a picture so she clicks on it ! She then sees Kelly lying down next to him while he sleep shirtless and the caption read !

Isn't he just adorable when he sleeps haha sorry you were hacked !! Sorry !!

Nikki's Pov

That crushed me he's with her ! He's dating ! Or no maybe there just hanging out ugh who are you kidding Nicole he said he would be here for you not that you guys were getting back together ! I guess I could work something out with Alex ! And if it doesn't work out with him I could always just be a single mom !

Then Alex comes in !

Alex: Hey how you feeling ?

Nikki: Tired ! Hey come sit !

Alex: What is it ?

Nikki: I want to give us a try........