Chapter 25

Harry’s P.O.V

We were all at Jay’s house getting ready. Lou had done my hair for me as well as Louis’ and Amber’s and everyone’s.

“Mum you look amazing” Louis smiled. Jay walked in wearing her dress and her hair and make up done.

“Thanks hun” He gave her a kiss on the cheek. Amber, Lou and I headed over to the chapel and took our seats. Louis was going to walk his mother down the aisle.

“You okay” I whispered to Amber who seemed to be a little on edge.

“Yeah, I just feel nervous about something” She weakly smiled. The music started to play and the bride’s maids walked down the aisle. We stood up and watched Jay and Louis walk down. I looked at Eleanor who did a little wave to Louis. I’m guessing Amber noticed it because she then gripped onto my arm.

“You okay” I giggled a little at her.

“I want to go punch her in the face” She let go when we sat back down. After the ceremony we went into one of the tents and sat at the table. I sat with Lou, Niall, Sophia, and Liam. Amber was over near Louis sitting next to him.

Louis’s P.O.V

Amber seemed really nervous sitting next to me.

“Are you okay” I whispered to her.

“Yeah, just a little nervous, have you told your mum yet about the baby” I looked down at Amber.

“No not yet but I will shortly” I smiled at her.

“I’ll be right back” She got up and ran to the toilet, I couldn’t get up otherwise mum would’ve killed me. I notice Niall get up and go. I mouthed thank you to him, he gave me a quick nod back.

“Is Amber okay” Mum leaned over and asked.

“Well… yes and no” I weakly smiled.

“Louis” She got up and headed to the bathroom, her nurse instincts got the best of her. I decided to get up and go and check on her. I walked in Niall was leaning up against the sink and mum was in the cubicle behind Amber rubbing her back. “Mum go back out there I’ll keep an eye on her” I looked at my mother.

“I’ll go get her a glass of water and then I’ll go back out there” She weakly smiled. I started rubbing Amber’s back for her.

“You okay” She slowly got up I got her a paper towel to wipe her face and gave her, her make up bag.

“Thanks” She weakly smiled. Mum walked back in and gave her the glass of water.

“Do you want to explain to me what’s going on” She looked at me then at Amber.

“I’m pregnant” Amber’s eyes started watering but she kept the tears back. I swear I saw my mother’s eyes pop out of her head.

“That’s great news, I’m going to be a grandmother” She smiled trying not to cry. She pulled us in for a hug and then we walked out and sat back down.

Casey’s P.O.V

Bec was over and we were just chilling on the couch while Ashton was out getting lunch.

“I wonder how the weddings going” She smiled at me.

“I bet it’s going really good” I smiled. Ashton walked carrying the shopping. He threw us a bag that had cookies and chips in it.