Chapter 3

Amber's P.O.V

"I'll be up in a sec" I smiled to Casey, she replied with an okay. I needed sometime to think about what happened today. I decided to get out of the car. I head to our apartment and saw the door open. I looked and saw Casey on the floor and Ashton looking over her.

"Ashton" I questioned, I thought he was coming back a month before prom.

"Oh hey, your friend here ahhh fainted" He nervously smiled. This is definitely not what I needed right now. I gave him a quick hug then checked on Casey. She started to wake up.

"What happened" She asked.

"Oh you fainted" Ashton smiled. Her whole face went pale.

"How did you get here and I must be dreaming" She started getting up and I took her over to the couch.

"Oh Casey, I never told you but Ashton's My brother" I weakly smiled at her. She just parted her lips. I knew she couldn't think of anything else to say. She just stared blankly at him.

"Hi" He smiled at her with a little wave.

"Hi" She looked really confused.

"Amber can I talk to you" She smiled at me, I nodded and gave him a stern look, Ashton just shrugged and sat on the couch. I followed Casey into the kitchen then she grabbed my shoulders.

"Amber, why didn't you tell me? I didn't even know" She grabbed a glass of water.

"Because, I didn't find it important" I looked away from her.

"You didn't think it was important. You're related to Ashton Irwin and you didn't think to mention it once" She looked like she was going to go crazy.

"No?" I was confused now.

"Well I would've liked to of known" She started to leave the kitchen.

"Where are you going now" I looked at her.

"Oh I have to freshen up " She smirked, I just shook my head at her. I headed towards the lounge room to where Ashton was sitting.

"Nice place you have here" He smiled as I sat down.

"Yeah it's getting there" I smiled back. My phone started buzzing. It was Brian, it was really weird that he was calling me. I just ignored it though I wanted to spend time with Ashton.

"Was that important" He looked at me funny.

"No, it was just a friend" I could feel my cheeks getting redder.

"Seems more then a friend to me" He smirked. I kicked him.

Casey's P.O.V

So Ashton was Amber's brother, it was kinda weird. I just finished applying my makeup before I headed out to the lounge room. They were deep in conversation.

"Hey guys" I smiled as I walked in.

"Hi" Ashton smiled, I sat on the chair next to him.

"I'll be back" Amber smiled. She left the room and headed to her bedroom.

"So how are you" I smiled to him, I couldn't believe I was actually talking to Ashton Irwin in my own home.

"I'm great, what about yourself" He smiled at me.

"Yeah I'm good" I was completely the happiest person in the world right now.

Brian's P.O.V

I called Amber, I actually am starting to think I like this girl, she is very different from the usually girls I date.