Chapter 14

Ashton’s P.O.V

I woke up this morning to find Casey not next to me. I figured she may have been up making breakfast until I heard a noise coming from the bathroom.

“Casey you okay” I opened the door slowly.  I saw Casey holding a little stick in her hands she quickly looked up at me. I walked over to her and looked at the stick it had double lines.

“Ashton I’m pregnant” She put the stick down.

“It’s going to be okay” I pulled her in for a hug.

“I’m not ready for this though I’m only 18” She started sobbing.

“We’ll get through this together, do you want me to go and grab Bec” She nodded her head. I walked out of the bathroom and headed to there room.

“Bec, Casey wants to talk to you about something”

“Is she okay” Bec walked out. Her bump was a bit bigger.

“Just go see her please” She quickly nodded her head. I headed out to the hall. I had a feeling that Amber would still be up so I decided to ring her.

“Hello” She sounded happy.

“Hey, are you alone in the car”

“Ummm no I have Louis with me but how did you know I was in the car”

“Can you just turn off loud speaker and talk to me” I said possibly a little to harsh.

“Okay, I’ll pull over” I heard her get out of the car wit the phone. “What’s up, you okay” She started talking heaps seriously.

“Ummmm I got Casey pregnant and she freaking out”

“You what” I heard her yell. “Why didn’t you cover up that thing of yours”

“Because I must’ve forgotten when we were in the moment”

“Okay, I’ll text her later and as for you I’ll talk to you later” She seemed a little pissed. I hung up and headed back inside.

Amber’s P.O.V

I was quite pissed at Ashton, he should’ve known better. I knew Casey wanted kids but not at this age. I got back in the car and looked at Louis who looked like he saw a ghost.

“Are you okay” I laughed turning back on the car.

“Yeah, I just never heard you talk like that” He slightly laughed. We pulled into the lookout car park.

“So what we doing here” I smiled over to Louis.

“I just want to see the view” Louis laughed.

“Ummmm oaky” I laughed. We stayed there for a about half an hour looking at the sun set.

“Okay, let’s go” I smiled turning the car back on. I headed back to the apartment and walked in.

“Did you want a beer or something” I looked to Louis.

“Alright” I grabbed beers. Louis was already sitting on the couch. I sat down next to Louis.

“So what do you want to do” I looked to Louis.

“Have you got your bags packed and ready for the trip in two days” He laughed, I didn’t realize we were actually leaving so soon.

“No, I’ll go do it now” I quickly jumped up and headed into my room. I had no idea what I was going to take. I was in my wardrobe when I felt someone lift me up.

“Louis put me down” He placed me on my bed.

“Sorry” He laughed. I looked down at my bags