Chapter 16

Amber’s P.O.V

We managed to get to the hotel in Italy, we were based just outside of Rome. We were only spending 3 days here and 3 days in France. Then we were going to go to Australia for two weeks and chill out with everyone. I hadn’t told Ashton and Casey I would be there, the only person who knew was Luke since I told him to make sure he would let the hotel know. I went to the bathroom and I needed to take my birth control pill again. I knew what the side affects were, all my hormones would usually kick in, but I wasn’t getting pregnant like everyone else. I walkd out and saw Louis laying on the couch watching some tv.

“Hey” I walked over to him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

“Hey, what we going to do tonight” Louis smiled sitting up, I sat next to him as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

“I don’t know” I Smiled. I had this feeling I would be stuck with Louis forever but that was okay. I could tell that there was something going on with us.

“We could just cuddle and make out” He winked. I lost it laughing.

“What have you been drinking” I smirked.

“Nothing, we could do that you know”

“Yeah I know” I decided to get up and go and get changed into my pjs.

“Where you going” Louis turned around.

“To get changed” I smiled. I quickly walked off, when I came back out Louis was nowhere to be found.

“Louis’ I whispered. There was a knock on the door but when I went to check but no one was there. I walked back towards the lounge room of the hotel suite. I just stood there for a second, was kinda freaking out because of being in a new country. Louis came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Come on let’s go sit down” He smirked against my neck. I walked over to the couch. I was feeling a bit better since Louis had walked back in the room. He must’ve got changed. I decided to give him a kiss but it turned into to a full on make out session.

Luke’s P.O.V

We arrived in London. We were told we had a concert tonight. I made sure Amber told her frined to be ready by 6 and I would be there with the limo. I got ready for the concert since it was about 4 and Doncaster was about a hour away.

“I’ll see you later I’ll be at the arena” I smiled to Everyone.

“Okay” Michael smiled back. I left for Amber’s friends house. I finally arrived at the address and walked up to the front door.

“Hi I’m here to pick up Lottie” I smiled.

“Sure I’ll just get her for you” The nice woman who opened the door smiled. I just smiled back. To my surprise I didn’t think that the girl that Amber wanted me to pick up was only thirteen.

“Hi Luke, I’m Lottie” She smiled. “You know my older brother” She smiled and her friend followed her out as we walked to the limo.

“I do” I shook my head.

“Yeah his name is Louis Tomlinson” She smiled.

“Oh, I remember him” I smiled We all got in the limo and headed to the show.

Casey’s P.O.V

Bec and Harry decided they would show me around London.

“And this is where we used to live” Harry grabbed Bec’s hand as they looked at the little apartment.

“It looks lovely” I smiled. We kept walking around the city. I turned and took a photo of the London eye.

“Do you want to go on it” Bec smiled to me.