Chapter 18

Louis’s P.O.V

I woke up the next day, I must’ve fallen asleep at the hospital.

“Morning sleepy head” Amber looked over at me and smiled. She was getting changed but she still had everything in her.

“Hey” I got up and gave her a kiss.

“The doctor said that I could come out to go to the funeral” She half smiled.

“Okay let’s get going then” I grabbed her hand and helped her into the wheel chair. We headed back to the hotel. I needed to get changed and stuff.

“Did you still ant me to come to the funeral” Harry asked as I walked out from getting changed.

“No it’s okay, Amber’s going to come with me” I grabbed Amber’s hand.

“Okay” I wheeled. Amber out to the car and drove her to where the funeral was.

“Ready” I weakly smiled at Amber. We got out of the car and I helped Amber into the wheel chair. We headed over to where my mother was standing.

“Hi mum” I gave her a hug.

“Hey babe, how you doing” She weakly smiled at me.

“Alright” I looked down at Amber, she was just looking around at everyone.

“Im going to go and find Lottie” She gripped my hand tight and left.

Harry’s P.O.V

I kind of felt sad for not being able to go with Louis, but I’m also happy that him and amber made up and there not mad at one another. I walked back into the room and found Bec on her laptop.

“I’ve found return flights for us to take back home at the end of the week” She smiled turning the laptop around.

“Great” I smiled looking at the prices they weren’t even that much really.

“I looked at other things as well, like baby stuff, When we get back I want to see the gender of the baby and find out what were having” Bec started bouncing.

“Okay” I smiled. I walked into the lounge room and saw Casey and Ashton making out.

“Please stop” I laughed as I found something to throw at them.

“No” Casey smiled throwing the item back at me.

“I’ll just leave now” I walked back into the room to find Bec had fallen asleep again on the bed with the laptop on her lap. I pulled the blanket over her and kissed her forehead. I decided I would go and get Maccas for everyone since no one was organizing food.

Amber’s P.O.V

I left Louis and his mum to find Lottie sitting on a bench by her self.

“Hey” I pulled up next to her.

“Oh hey Amber” She looked up and noticed I was in a wheelchair.

“Don’t worry about it, how you doing” I hoped out of the wheelchair and sat down on the bench next to her and pulled her into a hug.

“I miss her so much” She started to sob in to my shoulder.

“It get’s easier” I laughed at her. She looked up.

“I know, oh thank you so much for organizing the 5SOS concert thing” She smiled a little.

“It’s okay” I got back in my chair and looked at her.

“Do you want to go and see Louis”

“Yeah sure” I pulled her into my lap and wheeled us over to where Louis was looking at something.