Chapter 13

Casey’s P.O.V

Well today was the day the tour started, I was so excited I couldn’t stop moving.

“Ready for today” Amber was up to just say goodbye then knowing her she would just crawl back in bed and fall asleep.

“Sure am” I smiled at her, I already placed Ashton’s bags and mine by the door. Harry and Bec just came over with their stuff.

“There here” Ashton hung up the phone and smiled at us. Amber gave us all a hug and waved goodbye. I looked at her, she had already headed to her room and fallen asleep. I grabbed my bag and headed down stairs. I got in the limo and just looked around.

“You’re going to have a blast” Harry smiled to Bec, since he already has done this.

“Yeah, but I kind of feel bad for leaving Louis here” She laughed.

“Yeah well he’ll be fine” Harry laughed. I just hoped Amber would be fine.

Amber’s P.O.V

I woke up an hour later after they all left. I walked out and just looked around. I put my music on and just laid on the couch reading a book until there was a knock on the door.

“Ahhh just one day” I said to myself. I walked to the door and turned down the music.

“Oh hi Louis” I smiled, I looked down at what I was wearing and just shrugged.

“Hey, what do you have planned today” He smiled.

“Umm nothing yet, whys that” I smiled back.

“Well lets go to Legoland”

“Ahh okay then” I smiled I quickly hurried off and got in the shower and got dressed.

“Okay, ready” I smiled. We headed off to Legoland.

Bec’s P.O.V

We finally got to the airport. I couldn’t believe that we got to fly in a private jet, I looked to Harry as he grabbed our bags from the boot.

“Will the rest of the boys be on the plane or will they be in Japan when we get there” I asked Ashton as we hoped out of the limo.

“They’re going to be in Japan when we get there” He smiled. I gave him a quick nod and we got on the plane.

“So what movie are we going to watch” Casey smiled flicking through the films on the planes hard drive.

“Let’s watch a scary movie” Harry smiled grabbing my hand.

“Okay” Casey smiled she picked out the movie and we all started watching it.

Louis’s P.O.V

We pulled into the car park at Legoland. I had never gotten the chance to go to legoland when we went on tour here.

“Have you been here before” I looked over to Amber.

“Nahh can’t say I have “ She smiled. We got out of the car and headed over to the entrance and went in.

“So what shall we do first” She smiled. I turned around and looked at Amber, she had already put her hair in a ponytail and took her jumper off and wrapped it around her waist.

“Let’s go the big scary rides” I smiled.

“Okay” She smiled grabbing my hand and dragging me along.

“Can we go on that after” She pointed to the tallest ride here.

“Ahhh yeah you can but I don’t want to cause I don’t like heights”