|| Ch. 31 ||

Chapter 31 — Skadoosh and Nen...
(I was binge watching Kung Fu Panda movies and Hunter x Hunter, I am heavily inspired) Here's a lil pic of Zero pretending to be Dabi for a day. This ost reminds me of You can be a hero from bnha  at 2:30.

 This ost reminds me of You can be a hero from bnha  at 2:30

_________________________________________

[Y/N] WAS GOING ON A MONSTER RAMPAGE! She stormed through the large hoards of those beasts. At least, that's what people thought.

She simply walked through them, in an irritated manner ( since they kept swarming around her). "wow r00d," she rolled her eyes, reaching for the coin she chased after on the ground.

"Now I need to see haired Saitama oof sum hoes," she sped off to a large looking monster. He had many eyez and an ugly face.

"oH hekk yEs," she grinned. "finally sum thicc and strong lookin monster to beat up aside from period~kun," (help me, please. sUfFeriNg)

She slapped its abdomen, and it exploded gross purple chunks of blood. It was decapitated. "Kukuku, now I'm going to show off to Sai. I beat more monsters than him today," she giggled, dragging the body with her.

"You entered the tournament under a fake identity?" Suiryu asked Saitama, still injured. "But why? You even went as far as to wear a wig... Was all of this part of an intricate plan by the hero association?"

"Nah... I just wanted to get a taste of martial arts is all," he replied. "There was also that prize money."

"Apparently there's this 'Hero Killer' on the loose. I heard he was a master of martial arts. So it sorta caught my interest," Saitama continued.

[y/n] happily skipped along, frightening civilians with the monster corpse she dragged with her. "I'm going to win for once!" she mumbled to herself.

Running along, she came across Suiryu and Saitama. She dropped the monster off at the pavement and huffed, legends say that Zero is still taking notes.

"I DEFEATED A BETTER MONSTER!! I WINNNNN!!!" she screamed, laughing as Suiryu is in disbelief. "I-Is that... Gouketsu?" he stammered struggling to get up.

"Shut up, i killed more ya know," Sai argued, [y/n] in a shocked pikachu- face. She looked around, she groaned. "AWWWW MANNNNN... I LOSTTTT ;C..."

Suiryu looked at the duo in astonishment... admiration. They were... the strongest beings in the universe.

Zero appeared beside him, "That's what true heroes are," he mumbled. "Now, watch me defeat both of them," he forcefully tried to stand up from the wheelchair... but miserably failed.

"Nevermind, I'll use nen," he said. "What's nen?"
"Comes from another dimensio— anime."

BAKAAA, DONT EXPOSE YOURSELF!! ESPECIALLY TO A CANNON CHARACTER, Author screamed inside Zero's mind. Geez, sorry, he thought.

"God speed," Zero muttered, emmiting electricity from his body. He sped in between Sai and [n/n].

"Hello, my name is Zero. I am a friend of [l/n], lets all watch Kung fu Panda. None of these guys know the true ways of martial arts. We humans are only furry knockoffs/ slapped," he did get oofed by [y/n], and he's surprisingly okay.

He didn't explode into guts and , why? Because he trained too :') (by himself tho ;-;)

Suiryu came out of nowhere. "Would you make me your disciple?" [Y/N] screeched insanity, "nO SAITAMA IS OUR MASTER WEEB!" she hissed, grabbing onto Sai. (It irritated him but he's okay)

...

The trio wandered around the City, looking for monsters to murder- I mean defeat. Although Zero was just there because he enjoyed taking notes, very detailed notes.

They met with King, he seemed to be hiding his identity. "Saitama?" he said, removing a bit of his mask.

"King? This is close to your place right?" he replied. [Y/N] popped out her [h/c] head to say hello to the Class-S hero.

Z AND G STANDING THERE:

The 18 year old boy looked at [y/n]'s 'friend' with a look of disgust on his eyes, Zero handing him his notebook. After looking at how DETAILED the notes were, Genos put on a simple smile and said "I give you permission to marry my little sister."

Zero nearly choked. "Wait what?" he asked. "Wait... Aren't you two going out or something?"

"Just because we're together, doesn't mean we're together," Zero facepalmed. "I'm not really a boy and the FBI would get me, I wouldn't want to go get executed for the second time. But this time, no one is going to save me."

"Why would the FBI get you? You're 15-"

"18," Zero corrected staring deeply into Genos's eyes. "Lets get straight to the point, I need your permission to stalk [y/n]."

"What the— As long as you make sure she wouldn't get with other boys. Nasty creatures... male teenagers," Genos claimed, as Zero nodded.

ITS OFFICIAL!! ZERO IS NOW [Y/N]'S NEW BROTHER! LETS REJOICE... HE'S ALSO A STALKER! (FOR A GOOD REASON THAT IS)

TIME SKIP

"Hey [y/n]," Zero said, kneeling on one knee. She yelped in surprise. "Will you..."

"....Be my best man-girl for the rest of time and go to different dimensions with me." He held out a black box and opened it. It had a quirk inside called Dimension Travel.

"Preach... sister."

LE TIME SKIP...AGAIN

"Hey [y/n]~chan! Zayasu~san!" Kaminari ran up to them. "Where have you been? Everyone has been looking for you guys! You missed the cool battles," he said.

"That idiot... she played the episode without us," Zero muttered in despair. "I didn't see my bffffffffffs' fights..." [y/n] had a look of depression on her face, which was out of character for most people.

"IM SO SORRY! I HAD TO, IT WAS SO TEMPTING TO TAP THAT LITTLE BUTTON ON THE SCREEN! I ACCIDENTALLY HIT IT AND I... WATCHED WITHOUT THINKING!! FORGIVE ME!" I, the Author~sama cried. Begging for forgiveness I gave them drawings to make up for it.

BOOM! :')