31

Chapter 31.

Luke's POV

[ before the kiss ]

I've been pacing back and forth waiting for Elha to get out after my grandfather called her and decided to talk, whatever that means.

That's when my phone rang, saying I've received a message. I chewed on my lip when I realize it was from someone I didn't receive a message from a long time now.

From: Bianca :)

can we talk please?

I was flipping my phone, debating whether I should reply or not to her message when the door swing open revealing Elha.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry." She muttered softly as I rubbed the part that hurts. Elha tip toed looking at it closely, examining my head, her breath (that smells like some Colgate) fanning over face.

"Why are you standing that close to the door anyway? Did you hear anything?" She looked at me worriedly and I don't whether it's the fact that she hit me or whatever they talked about. Somehow, it feels like it's the latter.

"Not really." I replied, then she sighed in relief. "What did he tell you?"

She mumbled something incoherent.

"What?"

"Nothing, he just told me about something." She spoke, what a liar.

My phone rang again, probably receiving another message from Bianca.

From: Bianca

I know you hate me but please, lets sort this out.

"Who is it?" Elha questioned, curiously. Thankfully not peeking on my phone.

"No one, just Michael asking something." I lied. This makes me wanna hop on the guilt train.

To: Bianca :)

Text me the address.

× × ×

I sat on one of the tables at the coffee shop when I didn't spot the familiar blonde inside the place so I decided to text Elha.

To: Elha Pucca

hey i miss you..

From: Elha Pucca

K?

To: Elha Pucca

god i hate you :(

From: Elha Pucca

dont worry the feelings are mutual :) x

-

I have this new boyfriend, Mr. Whale. ._______________.

The last message sent me to confusion, is she already considering me as her boyfriend? Saying I was happy was an understatement.

But when the door chimes indicating someone get in, my head quickly shot up to see the familiar blonde.

I quickly erased everything I typed and entered the five letter words. I have no idea why I did it in the first place but I did.

To: Elha Pucca

i love you so much.