06

this chapter is dedicated to AnayaMG because she's fab lol. oh and sorry for soo much typos on this and the other chapters, they're unedited.

p.s. im doing this instead of doing my assignments lol

p.p.s. im feeling sick dammit :(

Chapter 6

"I'm sorry for making a scene and for being mad. I was just afraid that I'd lose a girl friend again." Girlfriend? He must've noticed my expression and he quickly corrected himself. "I mean a friend who's a girl. I'm sorry."

"Stop saying sorry. That like the millionth time tonight."

"Sorry."

"God, stop it will you?"

"So -" But before he could finish the word, I clamped my hand over his mouth. He's just doing this to make me mad.

"Okay, I just needed someone to show to my grandfather. I'll pretend that we're gonna marry each other, you know engage. I don't even know why marriage is so important to them. Damn it, who cares?" He looks so frustrated about what he's telling me so I let out a laugh to release the remaining tension between us.

It's just sad that people force him to do this when it's obvious he wasn't really into this thing. For all I know, he wanted to make music and not this but just because he belongs into this family, he had to.

"We'll figure this out and get your shit together." I smile and he smiled back, showing the dimples that I've never actually had the time to see.

We sat in front of our house as we continue to talk about random things in our life.

"I'm really sorry for what I did a while ago. Maybe it's just because I miss a girl beside me and you were the only one here. You know after I broke up with Bianca." He apologized for thousandth time tonight.

"So, what actually happened about you and Bianca?"

"It seems really stupid," He let out a small chuckle first before continuing his story. "You know, after you pulled a prank, I actually explained it to her and she believed me but just days or weeks after that, she admitted that she's already arranged to someone, I mean, she's been arranged to marry someone else and the funny thing is she tried to invite me to their wedding."

"How could I possibly watch someone I love - someone I've been with for three years - walk down the aisle to be married to someone else?" He let out a breath and I could feel my chest tighten at his pain. They've been together for a long time and they had to end miserably like this.

Why do even parents force their own child to do this? Sometimes, they need to know that life isn't all about the money. People need to figure out that those money would be a waste if you aren't happy in your life. They say they want the best for their child but why do they have to do something that's against their will?

Damn, I sound like an adult.

"Now, what happened between you and Ashton?"

"Ashton? Ashton!" I quickly stood up and hastily run inside the house just to find it empty. How could I actually forget about him?

He wasn't on the place I left him and he wasn't inside the house. I tried calling his name but there wasn't any response at all. I'm still covered in water from the rain but I couldn't care less. I've actually left him out just because of Luke.

That's when I notice the note left on the table;

I left, I'm sorry. x -A.

-

Damn it :( am i the only one who ships ash and elha? :((((

but yeah u now know what happened between luke and bianca, but dont worry bianca's still coming out in the story! yay. ((i shouldnt be giving this spoilers))

oh i just edited the few chapters and make it look like they've been hanging out for weeks (but there's still typos!) lol

okaaaaay, im practically dying bc of cold here. ughhhhhh. its independence day here so no school! yay.

- So, #TeamAshton or #TeamLuke

- or probably #TeamBanana ;)

Goal: 800 reads + 200 votes + 200 comments

thanks for 10.2k! xxxx

- nikki x