16

Mini-chapter contest: The first one who guess the first letter of my first name get a follow, shoutout and dedication.

This chapter is dedicated to ShutUpYouPeanut for guessing the color of my bag, it's purple. (girly i know ha ha)

if ur my classmate, please dont read this. ugh dont read this at all if you're a person bc im so insecure of this ha ha

-

Chapter 16.

"You know you need to solve your problems, not forget them. . . for a while." I advise but I bet he wasn't listening. He already got bottles - from wherever he went to - and gave one to me. "You know, Luke, just talk to Bianca and sort things ou-"

He cut me off this time by saying, "You know if you don't want to drink, it's fine. I want to." then grabbing the bottle from me a taking a drink. He started drinking and after I finished two bottles, I stopped though I wasn't that girl who gets drunk easily. Even if I get drunk though, I still see and remember what I was doing but one drunk is enough for a night.

He would throw himself for her, I know he would do anything and I wanted that - no i mean not Luke but someone who would do that for me, or someone who would feel that way. I just feel out of place right now for being in their love story.

"I remember that time when she told me she would never leave me, what fucking lies." He took another swig before chuckling. "But you know what? I still love her, Elha. The way her blonde hair flows behind her back, her blue eyes. God, she's beautiful."

"I know, now stop. Bianca wouldn't like you drinking your ass off." I say, trying taking the bottle from him but I was a vertically challenged girl and he's an eight foot giant (not really) so I basically failed.

"I bet he doesn't even care. Maybe she's too busy riding your brother's cock." He laughs, like actually laugh. A frown was etched in my face at the mention of my brother, I don't even know if I was offended or not but right now, I just feel upset that he's doing this. "Are you mad? I'm sorry."

Now he's acting like he's sober.

I ran a hand over my hair frustratedly and nodded. Everything is so messed up right at this moment. We all had those times when we just wanna disconnect to the world and just come back when you want to, right now is that time.

I grabbed my phone and start to play some music and put it on shuffle then "Over Again" by One Direction starts playing.

"I just really, really, really love Bianca you know?" He says for the millionth time tonight and I'm just tired of hearing the phrase over and over again. "But you know what? I'm gonna forget her and pretend that she doesn't exist."

"You can't do that, obviously." I told him, frankly. It was true, even if he dates any other girl, Bianca would still be in her heart. And that sucks, Luke's my friend and the least thing I can do is make them end up together.

But I can't because I'm a huge loser.

"You'll help me forget her then, right?" He laughs.

I shrugged because I really don't know what to answer, I'm here to help him with his grandparents dilenma because I owe him, not to be some matchmaker but Luke's my friend now and I need to help him.

Right now, what I see is a broken boy behind that boy with a guitar that sings for the crowd. It was silent for five minutes when Luke finally spoke up.

"Another thing you should know Elha, I really do like you. I don't know if I have told you that or. . . did I?" He chuckles and drinking the remaining of his bottle.

"You're drunk, go to bed." I told him but he didn't even budge, at all. He opened another bottle and I've lost count of the bottles he had.

"Would you go to bed with me?" He giggled, like it was the best joke ever invented - but it wasn't.

"No." I simply answered.

I picked up the empty bottles he had and put it all together, I had to get some garbage bag tomorrow and pick up all his mess and hopefully, he gets to the bathroom before he throws up all over the room.

"Did I ever told you that you're beautiful?"

I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks and thankfully, he would be too drunk to remember this.

"I just wanna kiss you right now." He spoke, and I turn around to face him to confirm what he said, he was standing right in front of me, his lips inch away from mine.

He didn't say anything at all though, all he ever did was kiss me

But you know what's unbelievable? I kissed him back. It's fucked up, I know but I kissed him back. Our lips continued moving in sync and I didn't even make an effort to stop whatever's happening. Drunk in love was playing in my phone, oh the irony.

(( omf i d k what im writing god bless me ))

I pulled on his hair as he pushed me on the bed, I don't even know why I didn't have the courage to push him, maybe it was alcohol or my hormones kicking in. But we didn't stop, he kissed on my neck, sucking on it and leaving a mark. When he was about to take off my shirt, that's what snapped me back to reality.

I gather all the courage I had left and pushed him off and saying, "Luke, I - I'm sorry."

"Hey Elha!" I hear him yell, maybe what happened sobered him up. I don't really care if he remembers what happens or not. I don't know what happened to him. I don't really know, but what I know is that I stood up, grab my jacket and run away.

-

this is so short idk what i wrote ;-;

this is the closest thing to frick frack that i wrote so sorry okay

i finally have a ship name: #Temmings and #Turwin

#TeamTemmings or #TeamTurwin?

that basically sucks but who cares? btw, can you guys like my fb comment? i need to win that contest! my names kylene nicole hemmings styles!

THE LINK IS ON MY BIO. THANKS OFF TO MALL

- n.hemmings