29

Chapter 29.

// Micaelha's POV //

I've never felt so scared and happy at the same time.

His lips were pressed on mine as my arms wrapped slowly around his neck, he had his arms around my waist.

Truly, I was scared and terrified by this whole thing. For a minute I knew, this makes me happy and it feels like I was on cloud nine - or even cloud ten for that matter - but somehow I had this nagging feeling at the back of my mind that this feels so wrong and I have to stop it before everything blows up and went out of hand.

But the fact that I'd rather ignore this feeling just confirmed that I like him too, a lot. There was no denial in that.

The fact that I'm in this boat kissing this beautiful boy gives it all away. What's the point in denying that?

It have never crossed my mind that one prank could get me this close to someone. That one prank could make someone so important to me.

"Please, please don't regret a thing."

Those words slowly leave his mouth once we pulled away and I can't help but smile and say, "I never would."

× × ×

I slowly open my eyes just to see the same boy I've been with this past few weeks, his hair tangled in a mess and his eye lids close to hide his blue eyes but somehow he still manage to look breathtaking.

God, this sounds like some sappy romantic story.

"Morning Elha," He spoke weakly, surprising me a bit. His voice was a lot deeper in the morning, his lips slowly breaking into a smile, the dimples on the either side of his cheeks appearing.

"Your breath smells like shit." I laughed covering my mouth since I bad breath was definitely a turn off.

"God you're so eager for kisses aren't you?"

"I can't hear it over the size of you ego." I rolled my eyes and pushed him off and shoo him to take a brush.

After all that morning routine and the constant teasing and jokes, we ended up at the rooftop at ten o' clock in the morning. We were basically doing nothing - or maybe we're just staring at the space in front of us - which is basically just a bunch of trees.

He was trying to write a song and trying to be productive (his words not mine) but all he was doing was scribbling random doodles on the paper in front of him.

"How did you find out you wanted this? I mean of all dreams, why be a musician?" I questioned staring at the paper he's been doodling at the for the past few minutes.

"It just basically comes to you, you know? I mean when I first picked up the guitar, I just feel like this is what I've really wanted." He response, shrugging at the end. "Why be a journalist? Or a brodcaster for that matter?"

"I don't know, this is what I've always wanted. Like one of those shows where they show you where they travel and it seems really nice and cool and I just wanted that. I just wanted to feel at peace and you know, free." I sighed, running my hand through my hair. "This ia getting so sappy, help us Lord."

I raised my hands for the dramatic effect and Luke slapped me in the forehead and I turn to him with a glare, "What the hell was that for?"

"Stop being such an idiot, you're making me love you more." That sounds so cheesy, it makes me gag.

I slapped him in the forehead and automatically say, "Stop being such a cheesestick."

Then we fell back to silence, the comforting one where you feel at actual peace. Not where you feel alone and uncomfortable. He pulled me in to a hug where I just bury my head into his chest and his head resting on mine.

"Thank you, thank you for being in my life." I whispered, ever so lowly that even Luke probably didn't hear it.

"I lov-" I raised my head up, placing my index finger on his lips to shush him up.

"Please don't say you love me yet cause I might not say it back."

Before he could even say a thing, the doors towards the entrance of the rooftop swing open revealing one of the maids panting and trying to catch his breath, "Elha, Mr. Hemmings wanted to talk to you."

"Me?" I squeaked and I swear my heart could fall off my chest any second. Why the hell would Luke's grandfather want to talk to me? "Shit, what did I do?"

I turn to Luke and gave him a look that say "do-you-know-anything" and he just shrugged his shoulder. Way to be a damn help.

I pulled his wrist as we sprint to his grandfather's office and my heart feels like it's beating a thousand times per second, maybe it was because of all the running or maybe it was because I'm nervous or maybe both. We stood outside the huge doors of his office and I look at him as I tie my hair in a ponytail using the band that's wrapped around my wrist. 

"Goddamit." I muttered under my breath, trying to think whatever I did that made him wanna talk to me.

"Chill, man." He placed his hands on my shoulders as I nodded as I look at his eyes once more. "He's not gonna kill you."

"God, I hope not." I faced the door and pushed it open leaving Luke behind the doors. Here goes nothing.

× × ×

"So I've heard you've always wanted to be a journalist and get big," I don't if it's just me or he stressed on the word big when he was speaking.

"Yeah, I do." I bit my lip, nodding, looking at the tiled floor of his office since I don't wanna make eye contact at all. I removed the tie holding my hair together and ran a hand through it.

"I wanna make a deal." He stated in a professional tone and I pursed my lips into a thin line, not getting the idea of this all. "I'm gonna offer this tv show for you and you get to travel all over the world, just like you said you wanted."

"What's the catch?" I finally looked up at him since it's actually my dream at stake here.

"Leave Luke."

Those two words without hesitant left his mouth and I swear I could feel my heart breaking at the choice I needed to make.

× × ×

THIS SUCKS BALLS :( OMFG SORRY. SORRYYYY FOR THE LONG WAIT. FORGIVE ME. OKAY I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO AMAZING AND UNDERSTANDING. I LOVE YOU ALL :)

Dont forget to tweet me:: @rainbownikki and let's be all friends !!! i follow back :)

Reader's Questions: What's your favorite song? :)

AND GABRIELLE APLIN AT THE SIDE SHE'S SO AMAZING I LOVE HER UGH :( BYE GOTTA MAKE MY PROJECT LALABOO

- nikki ♥