30

To those people who were asking for my kik, I finally made one! Just pm me if you want to know my username, let's chat :-)

Enjoy this dramatic chapter! Lol. :) An early update to pay you for the long wait. (:

And check out my 8tracks: http://8tracks.com/infinixxy/safe-and-sound

-

Chapter 30

"Excuse me?" was the first thing that popped into my head and I immediately vomit it and suddenly say it to the person in front of me.

"You heard me, Elha. Leave my grandson and you'll get everything you wanted." He had that little smirk plaatered on his face that makes me wanna rip my own hair.

"I'm sorry but you seem to get all of this wrong. Look, I really wanted to achieve my dreams and get everything I wanted. I've always wanted to be a famous journalist and all that and you giving it all to me is a huge chance but, Luke, Luke was someone important to me and I can't just lose him for all of that." I ranted finally taking a breath that I've been holding on for too long. "I'd rather work hard for all of this than lose Luke just for you to feed it all to me. Thank you very much."

I stood up from my seat, facing my back to him and ready to walk away when I hear him spoke, "The offer still stands."

I turn around and state, "No thanks, it's all yours."

With a fake, wide smile, I turn around and left.

I pushed the huge door just to hit Luke in the process, "Oh shit, I'm sorry."

He's holding on to his head and rubbing it as I look closely then I question, "Why are you standing that close to the door anyway? Did you hear anything?"

"Not really." He answered, making me sigh in relief. I don't want him to know whatever we talked about inside that room. The last thing I want to happen is ruin their relationship. "What did he tell you?"

Oh nothing, just offering me to leave you.

"What?" He asked, raising one of his brows and I realized that I've been mumbling it all along.

"Nothing, he just told me about something." I'm a huge bad liar.

His phone suddenly rang indicating a message he received. He quickly checked it out and once again, he looked confused.

"Who is it?"

"No one, just Michael asking something."

And with that, I realize, that I wasn't the only lying here.

× × ×

Luke had left after receiving that text, telling that he had some "business" to do. Way to confirm that he was really lying when he told me it's Michael.

We ate first and after kissing me on my forehead, he left after saying, "Goodbye, I love you."

From: Loser Luke

hey i miss you..
.

To: Loser Luke

K?
.
From: Loser Luke

god i hate you :(
.
To: Loser Luke

dont worry the feelings are mutual :) x

-

I have this new boyfriend, Mr. Whale. ._______________.
.
From: Loser Luke

i love you so much.

The message was abrupt and all of a sudden that suddenly it scared me. Why would he randomly text me about how he loves me?

To: Loser Luke

you're crazy

He didn't reply afterwards and I swear I was checking my phone every thirty seconds to see if he texted me something but he didn't.

To drift away from insanity, I stood up, grab my sling bag and grab some money.

One of the drivers, whose name I learned Luis, asked me if he should drive me to wherever I want to go but I quickly said no. I was just going to 7-11 or some convenience store.

I pushed the doors open, immediately spotting the huge bag of Lays in one corner. I quickly grabbed it and some bottle of iced tea.

Once I paid for it, I left the store to take a walk in London by myself. It was breathtakingly beautiful. I swear I would want to live here forever.

I looked around the stores, eyeing one of the coffee shops as I mutter "Ew." silently as if anyone would hear me.

I was about to direct my attention to another place when I see that familiar blonde hair with another blonde. No, it's not Michael since he's red-head now.

It's Luke and Bianca.

I was rooted in my ground as I just watch them just stand there like they're a goddamn movie. I was about to walk away once I mutter to myself what the hell is wrong about talking but right in front of my two eyes, there it was. Luke Hemmings grabbing her waist and pressing his lips on hers.

God, couldn't I be much of a fool?

× × ×

luCAS WHAT THE HELL IS THAT OMF ALL HELL IS GONNA BREAK LOSE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I MIGHT CRY. I HAD IT ALL PLANNED OUT.

DONT GIVE UP ON LUKE YET HE HAD EXPLANATIONS OKAY. BUT DONT BLAME BIANCA YET. PLEASE DONT JUDGE.

Fill in the blanks: *in the tone of Rude by Magic!* Luke, why you gotta be so ________________?

OKAY LALALALA. IM SORRY HATE ON ME IM EVIL I KNOW. AND EVERYONE WAS LIKE "NO YOU'RE AN EVIL GRANDPA TAKE YOUR MEDS" AT THE LAST CHAPTER. IM CRYING ON YOUR HILARIOUS COMMENTS. Keep them coming!

Reader's Question: What time is it over there? :)

Take care, keep safe. God bless. <3

- nikki <3