36

Author's Note: Hihi, hello. I updated, and I will be updating sometime this week. School's over and I'm second in rank overall. Hihi, just sharing. Lol, tyvm for reading my lame stories.

OH AND BTW, I'LL BE EDITING THIS WHOLE BOOK ONCE IT IS FINISH SO DON'T JUDGE ME. I HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO EDIT BUT IM SO LAZY AF IM SORRY. okay read now ily all

-

Chapter 36.

Busted. It's first day and we're already caught. I wouldn't say like a deer caught on headlights but instead, it was more like a mouse caught on a trap. Of course, I knew this could cause trouble, a lots. You name it. But still I stubbornly tried to get out my hole and now here I am, trying to slither my way out of this, what should I call it? Mess. If my life isn't already one.

"So, Lucia, how's it going?" He stressed on the name, just making it more dramatic than it already is. Of course, that's Calum Hood ladies and gentlemen.

"Why are you here?" Michael scowled, obviously not finding any "fun" at what Calum's doing right now. It's kind of like invading someone else's privacy but unlike Michael, Calum's obviously amused about this.

"Didn't know you had the guts to stab your own bestfriend in the back." Calum says and his statement unnerved me, for whatever this what heading. What was he thinking? "The two broke up, so you come and try to hook up with her."

"What the hell are you saying?" A frown is already etched on Michael's face and I just sat there, like I wasn't there at all. A wind blowing on a small space as the storm starts to come. "Are you actually thinking I'm actually stealing Elha away from Luke?"

He tried to stand up and face Calum but I blocked my arm on the way and stopped him before he even got to start a punching fight with Calum. We already started a scene, it doesn't have to end to that.

"Calum, please." I plead, hoping he'd finally get the message. "We were just talking and I have a lot of problems going on right now to even think of having a boyfriend. I was the one who called him."

He turned to face me and still there's a crown plastered on his face, "Oh maybe it was you who was the problem. Ever since you came in Luke was a wreck. First there was Ashton, then there's Luke. Now you're with Michael? What are you? A whore?"

It was too fast before I can even stop it. Michael had already punched Calum square in the jaw, and I felt awful to just stand there at the first few seconds before doing something.

"Oh God, please. Guys, stop!" I was trying to pull them off together but it was no use compared to their strengths. Tears were brimming in my eyes and I fight myself not to let it fall. Finally, the guy in the mid-30s helped me out and finally they stopped.

Michael's nose was bleeding and his face looks awful. Once again, it is my fault. Maybe Calum's right, I am somehow the bad luck in his band and I can't blame him for acting that way.

"Are you crying? I'm sorry, sorry." He spoke softly, and it bothers me that he's still thinking of me when he was just fighting with his bestfriend just because of me.

"No, no it was my fault. I'm sorry. Your face looks awful." I looked at him with concern and touched the bruise on his cheek, making him flinch back. "Sorry. Again. Do you want to go back to my house? I'll fix you."

I turn around to check Calum but he wasn't there, only the guy who've helped us. Before I could say thank you, the man spoke, "He left. I tried talking to him but he left. Are you kids alright?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm sorry. For causing the trouble." I bit on my bottom lip nervously and there wasn't any judgement in his eyes.

"It's alright. Nobody's in my shop here anyway." Wow. Now it's his shop. God. I'm a really unlucky human being.