22

*cue taylor swift's 22* lol

How did you guys find this story? (on twitter or fb or?) i mean how did many people read this story o.O

-

Chapter 22.

The thing is, the world never stop revolving and rotating even if you fall. The waves won't stop crashing even if you're drowning. Everything will continue to move and it won't stop for you, that's the truth in life and unfortunately, we can't stop that.

We gazed on the continous crashing of the waves in front of us. I haven't remove the tie of my braided hair nor we have changed clothes. Though we didn't return to the water after the incident. (I still think it's funny though)

"I really, really admire you. How can you even smile after all of the things you found out?"

"You know, stop soaking my happiness. Don't put me in misery yet." I laughed, though deep inside, I was afraid, lost and confused and I have no idea where to start or what to do after this. Though today, I have 24 hours to forget that - well only eight
now though.

"Sure," He told me to ride on his shoulders, each one of my legs on either of his shoulders. I hold onto his hair so I won't fall. "Can you hold on my hands instead?"

So I did, I hold onto his hands that were placed in front of his chest, he starts walking to the shallow part of the water. Though I'm still nervous by the fact that he could just let me fall any second.

"If you let me fall I'll kill yo-" Before I could even finish my warning. He let go of my hands as I let an ear piercing scream from my throat but he quickly hold on both of my thighs to stop my fall. "Luke, what the hell."

"Don't worry, I got you." He told me, so low, but loud enough for me to hear. I haven't forget the fact that my head is upside down right now.

"Put me down!" I protested, and he lets out a laugh before finally helping me up. Thankfully, he didn't drop me to the water though, like the last time. "Do it one more time and I won't hesitate to kill you."

He laughed one more time, his eyes shutting closed as he throw his head back, "Aw, take a chill pill."

I rolled my eyes, earning another laugh from him. Once we got over what happened, he finally come up with something to do. "The one who stays longer in the water wins. 3, 2, 1. . . go!"

I took a deep breath and pinched my nose using my pointing finger and thumb before I put my head underwater. I shut my eyes to prevent the salty water from entering my eyes.

I don't know how long I was underwater but I could feel the waves of the sea as I try to hold my breath longer. As soon as I feel my chest tightens from the lack of oxygen in my lungs, I quickly got up to catch up for air.

Instead of breathing fresh air, all I got is a splash of the seawater in my face. I openes both of my eyes to see Luke with a silly grin on his face, "Oh so you're starting up a fi--"

Before I even finished my statement, he splashed another water in my face. Oh, game on, Hemmings.

I cupped my hands and splashed water on his face as I did my best to turn my head around so he would fail to hit me right on the face.

"Are you giving u-" I splashed another handful of water in his face, his eyes going wide at my attempt.

It took us a long time to finally finish our war because he finally told me that he's letting me win because I suck (though I'm pretty sure it'd because he's a sore loser)