12

there's a fucking typhoon and im scared with all the loud whooping and swooshing. it's three o clock in the morning and this is keeping me up ugh :((

p.s. sorry it took long, there isnt wifi, electricity and water. srsly im gonna die :((((

p.p.s. and our dog keeps doing that things that makes him sound like a wolf ughhh

worst month everrrrrr! D: dont forget to vote! ♥

-

Chapter 12.

The reason I'm standing here right now, well, is because of Luke Hemmings. Yep, I'm blaming everything on him. He's standing right in front of me, a silly grin plastered on his face when he's supposed to act serious but by hanging out with him for a long while now, I know that serious was never his kind of thing.

"Luke! You're suppose to have a serious face! Then wrap your arms around her waist!" The director, whose name I found out, Jonathan scolded once again. I can see from the corner of my eye how his other members are laughing at him, earning a middle finger from Luke.

Except for Ashton though.

He's standing there, arms-crossed, just staring at the both of us, as if judging us mentally like we're both caught making out naked. I shook my head, trying to wipe away thoughts of him and focus on Luke instead. Gee, time to use what I learned from drama class.

"I swear I don't wanna do this." He whispered at me and that deserves another eye roll from me.

"Let's just get this over with." I scoffed, doing what I've been told.

"3. . . 2. . . 1. . ." Jonathan says as we get our positions ready. "Shoot!"

He slowly wrap his arms around my waist as I did with his neck, I stare at his eyes intently and it took a lot of me not to laugh at what we're doing. I slowly leaned in, closing my eyes, our faces just inches from each other when. . .

"Cut!" I hear Jonathan yelled, making me silently curse once again, what's wrong this time? "Luke! You're expression! Much more emotion!"

We've been doing this for like the ten times and I'm tired already, I swear I just wanna go to bed and sleep. When I was a kid, I always practice signing on my paper, just in case I get famous, but now, it seems like it's too much of work and too much work is not my kind of thing.

"Sorry," He muttered and I just nod, returning to our previous positions. "I suck at this, why can't they just get Ashton to do this?"

"I'd rather do it with you though." My eyes widen at my statement, I wasn't supposed to say that. That earns another mental facepalm from myself.

"What?" He asked, a puzzled expression was on his face but I shook my head and fortunately I was saved by Jonathan who told us to get ready.

I didn't actually mean what I said, or at least I think I don't mean it. All I meant was that I'd rather do it with Luke but that doesn't mean I actually wanna do it with Luke.

Does that even make any sense

He takes a deep breath just right before Jonathan shouts "shoot" then slowly we repeated what we did a while ago.

His arms snaking around my waist and my arms wrapped slowly around his neck, I stare at his eyes (author's note: oh my god there's electricity now while im writing this part im so happy yayayyayaya), he was staring back at me as if this was reality, slowly we both lean in, our foreheads press to each other. I close my eyes when I felt his lips on mine, sparking an unfamiliar feeling within me.

We both pulled away at the same time and I turn around, walking away from him, just like what I was told then Jonathan yelled, "Perfect!" clapping his hands, earning a satisfied groan from both of us.

I glance at the other boys, seeing that one of them is missing and you know just who it is.

-

"My head's aching with all these travelling.I swear if we arrive London and you go say that we need to go to Hawaii or whatever, I'm gonna slit your throat." I warned and I hear him chuckle, though if he did that, I won't hesitate to. . . not really, I wasn't strong enough to do something to him.

We sat on the waiting area, putting my backpack on the front as we wait for the woman's monotone voice calling for us to board to a plane to London.

"Hey, I've got us tickets to a One Direction concert." Luke spoke all of a sudden in a middle of a conversation about penguins. I stare at him wide-eyed and it took a lot of me not to scream.

"Really?" I asked, trying hard not to squeal like some giddy high school girl.

"Really. I've talk to Niall -" Before he could continue his statement, I shush him off by saying

"Niall Horan?!" I placed both of my hands on his shoulders, his expression showing that he was surprised by my gesture but that's my least care right now. For God's sake, he bought us tickets for a concert. God bless him.

"Yeah, he told me he can't wait to see you." He winked at me and I swear I could faint right there. Niall Horan knows I exist! Thank you Luke Hemmings for existing. You save my life, because of you I'm gonna meet my future husband!

"I'm trying so hard not to scream, Luke. You're an angel!" I hugged him tightly, and he was obviously surprise but he hugged back. When I pulled away, a smile was plastered on his face just like on mine.

"It's a small thank you for helping me." He says, when my phone rang, an unknown number flashing on the screen.

I swipe the green button, pressing the phone into my ear and the voice says, "Hello."

Well, look who's calling.

-

WHO DO YOU THINK IS CALLING?

I SWEAR YOU'LL GET THIS WRONG HA HA. JK. I KNOW SOMEONE WILL GET IT RIGHT BUT HAHA. GUEEESS. First one to guess it right gets a dedication.

This is dedicated to my internet buddy, Bea! @_RunawayPrincess_ ! Thank you for simply existing!

And yay for all the comments on the last chapter, I'm gonna reply ASAP. We had no electricity for three days ugh :-(

sorry this was short.

- nixxxxxy