02

✥ Chapter 2 

I quickly pushed him off me and stared at him wide-eyed. He kissed me.

Will Smith kissed me.

Okay, who was he kidding? I don't even know his real name!

"Why the hell did you do that?! You. . . scumbag!" I yelled, wiping off my lips with my t-shirt. Who knows? What if he has AIDS or some contagious skin disease? (AIDS ISNT CONTAGIOUS THROUGH KISSING ETC ETC. I KNOW THAT AIDS CAN BE SPREAD ONLY THROUGH SEXUAL INTERCOURSE OR BLOOD SO THANK YOU. Micaelha thought of that because she was surprised and all that shit that she wasn't thinking clearly, and she's only speaking what's the first thing that enters her mind when Luke kissed her. Okay, I don't want you to think that I'm dumb or something. We've studied that since idek okay. i had to put this here bc im so tired of repeating it in the comments section bye.)

"You're being annoying!" He defended. That wasn't a valid reason. He doesn't have to kiss me to shut up. This isn't a fanfiction, you know? He didn't know that in my rulebook, it says;

Rule #32: Never ever kiss the princess unless you're my boyfriend or Zac Efron or Andrew Garfield.

Who's the princess? That's me, of course and he isn't included to those people who can kiss me and it's also stated on the rule book that if you break a rule, you'll get kicked in the groin.

But I'll save that up for later.

"I hate you!" I slammed the door in front of his face but he stuck his foot on the edge, making him curse loudly that probably all my neighbors can hear.

What if they thought we're doing something?

"Damn it, I'm sorry!" I apologized and he dropped on the floor, holding his foot. Wow, trust me when I say that I don't feel a slightest hint of guilt.

After his dramatic scene, I finally let him sit on my couch while I stand in front of him, waiting for him to explain why he had to appear here in a random Friday afternoon.

And the realization dawn on me, "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET MY FREAKING ADDRESS, YOU CREEP?!"

"Gee, calm down. Shush. I have sources." He winked and I swear I could've shouted again at that second but I want to avoid another surprise kissing. I don't want cooties or something.

He's a fucking creep though, I'm sure of it.

"Why are you here?" I asked, my arms crossed in front of my chest. I tried to be as serious and tough as possible but he wasn't buying it.

"I need to go to London."

"And what does it have to do with me?" I asked him, not getting his point here at all. What if he's going to London? Is he gonna take me there and let me meet One Direction. If that's the case, my bag's all packed.

"I need someone to present to my grandfather, you know the girl I'll marry." He spoke like it was no big deal at all.

"Why me? You have a girlfriend!" I argued at him but he doesn't look fazed at all.

"Ex-girlfriend. Let's not talk about her, you still owe me. I'm gonna pay for all of these. Please, just help me out with this." His tone was almost begging like he need this more than everything.

"Why is it so important? And. . . why me?" I cried out, dramatically. "I just can't pack my bags and go with you? What if you're just here to sell my kidneys!"

"Oh my God! You're a criminal who sells kindneys! Get away from me!" I added, pointing at him accusingly.

"What is wrong with you? I'm not. Please just help me out. I'll do you a favor after it if you want."