✖ new story

so this isnt the new chapter, im still writing it but i really need your opinions, im writing a new story and i wanted to ask whats's your say to it.

should i continue or not?

what title should i use?

-

Prologue.

"Locker 324? Are you sure that's Evan's locker?" I questioned as I watch the specific locker, a smirk creeping up my lips at the prank we've planned.

You ask what this is? It's simply a prank war between our boy friends (like really friends, not romantically) and if this plan is successful, we'd definitely win and I'm certain that we would.

"Locker 324? It was locker 325!"  Allison yelled and I immediately clamped her mouth with my hand in case anybody heard our plan. My smirk slowly fade away from my face as I heard her complaint.

"You told me it's locker 324!" I stared at her wide eyed then my eyes diverted to the same locker I was watching a while ago and there he was, Luke Robert Hemmings standing right in front of the locker.

That's when I found out that I'm in real deep shit.

He opened the locker as he laugh with his best friend, Calum but the next thing that happened took him by surprise.

Green slime spurted all over his face and upper torso, staining his white Rolling Stones shirt. The slime was all over his books and locker while Calum stand there in surprise.

He raised his hands in defeat but his face says something different, he's fuming. He looked around, finding the culprit and I quickly turn around, pulling Ally's wrist and walking away from them.

"Shit, shit. We're in deep shit." I mumbled and Ally looked at me, seeming to understand it all after witnessing everything.

Luke has history of making people's lives a living hell everytime someone interfere with his plans or block his way and this time I was the one that become a huge boulder in front of his road of life.

"It's gonna be fine, he won't find out it's you." Ally reassured but we stopped on my tracks when someone suddenly blocked our tracks.

Yup, the only and only Luke Hemmings.

"Won't know what?" He smirked and my heart's thumping in my chest, a thousand beat per second.

"That I put a fucking slime on your locker." I response confidently and that only seems to boil his anger though he's trying hard not to show it.

But his next words are the words that marked in my head.

"I'll make you regret you're even born in this world, Edwards."

"Oh, trust me, I'd love to see you try, Hemmings."

-

heheh so that's it. c: give me your opinions

continue or not? :)

what title should i use?