11

Please read before you read the chapter, this is very important.

You see I've GOING TO (means i havent edit it yet) edit some parts of the story, here are the parts I edited so it won't confuse you in some parts of the story :-)

- Luke is an ONLY child here.

- Luke didn't kiss Elha when Ash was there, but Ash still left the house.

- There are gonna be some small parts edited too but it wasn't that important.

- Oh and also it WASN'T Elha's fault why Lukr and Bianca broke up, they actually got back together when they Bianca found out it's a joke but then Luke found out about the arranged marriage thing so stop blaming Elha okay? :-*

Feel free to read it again if you want but I only added it here so you won't be confuse and consume much more time rereading this book. Good day and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

-

Chapter 11.

"Do we really have to?" I groaned and he's probably annoyed of me for being such a whiny bitch but it's not my fault he's dragging me from country to country. Jetlag is going to kill me.

"Yes Elha. Stop complaining please. I'll do everything you want for a week, I promise." He told me but he's probably just saying that because he had enough of my constant complains already.

"Oh really? What if I make you eat shit or make you post your dick all over twitter?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow. This wasn't my plan in mind when he's technically gonna be my slave for a week but I had it already running in my prettt little head.

"Except for that, I don't want my it to be the next headline for a newspaper." He gave the tickets to the lady and then we board the plane. We had our hoodies on so people won't recognize us but I bet the papparazis knew we're here.

We went to our seats and I insisted to sit by the window. After an argument and reminding him the "Luke is a slave for a week" he finally let me take the window seat.

"Why are we going to LA in the first place?" Trust me, I'd really love to go places outside Australia but I didn't expect it to be this fast. We just stepped on London then the next second we have to be on LA.

"We're gonna shoot for our new music video. We're just gonna be there for at least three days and then we'll be back to London. I'm sorry if I'm taking away your summer time." He explained and I nodded. I can't believe that we're going there for a music video and the fact that I'm spending my whole summer pretending. Pretending that I'm engaged to a celebrity and that's just unbelievable.

I pulled out my phone and set it on airplane mode and opening my Wattpad app since I have nothing to do for the next few hours. Thanks to whoever invented Wattpad for killing boredom. I plugged my earphones in and started reading the epilogue of Fall by fivesaucewhoop.

It's actually weird that I'm reading a fanfiction of someone beside me. Realizing that, I quickly face the back of the phone to Luke just to make sure he wasn't seeing anything. I don't want him to tease me about it. It's not like I was reading it because of him, it's because of the story.

After that, I switched to "Swapped Fate" It's actually an Ashton fanfiction but who cares? No one will know.

"What the hell are you reading?" Luke questioned and I mutter, "none of your business." and gladly he stopped bothering me.

Spoke too soon.

Quickly, he grabbed my phone, plugging it out from the earphones and raise it on the air so I won't reach it. Fuck him and his long arms. I tried to reach it but I was receivung glares from other passengers making me sulk back in to my seat, glaring at Luke.