04

dedicated to thoseharryfeels, the next dedication will be to the person with funny comments xx

  -:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:- -:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:--:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:--:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:- 

Chapter 4.

Before any of us could say a word, I slammed the door, locking it so he can't open the door.

"Elha! Listen to me! I need to tell you something! Please." I could hear him yell from the other side of the door. As much as it tempts me to open the door for him, there's this still bigger part of me who want to keep him out there.

I hate hearing him, he keeps telling me things which, for all I know, are lies. I'm tired of hearing lies from him, especially when I expect him to say the truth. Especially when he's the one who's suppose to tell me the truth.

Running to my room, I grabbed my phone, dialling the number I never though I would've called. I had to ring him two times until he finally answer his damn phone.

"Hey Elha?" Luke says on the phone and I can hear him shuffling from the other side of the line.

"Yes, it's me and uh -" I cut off myself since I really don't know what to say. What should I say?

Ash is here at my door so make him leave, or maybe just push him off a cliff or feed him to the crocodile or just - ugh.

Why am I so weird?

"Uh, nevermind. I just - I pre-ordered your album!" I exclaimed enthuastically, it wasn't a lie though. I did pre-order their album. They should thank me, I'm making them rich.

"Oh, okay." He awkwardly said so I quickly pressed the end call button.

Why am I freaking out? Maybe he already left. I'm certain he already left 'cause why would he stay here for me?

I click the orange "W" icon on my phone, clicking my favorite One Direction fanfic. That's right, Hidden.

After reading the recent chapter that's been updated and squealing and squirming at my bed, I clicked the 7:15 book by fivesaucewhoop. (Ironic how I was reading something about the boy who's been trying to talk to me)

To be quite honest, I saved 5SOS fanfics in my library. I got interested with what their fans write about them! And honestly, I've read things that's for. . . mature person only.

And, I'm not a definition of mature.

I hear the rain splashing on my window as I read the new chapter that's been updated, I literally fall out of bed when I receive the notification that it's been updated.

I actually feel bad for Danielle. Ashton lied to him and Michael makes him feel like she's just a rebound and it actually remind me of things.

It's already dark outside so I went downstairs so I grab the frozen pizza leftovers and heat it.

Britney wasn't home yet and I'm feeling lonely already, he's probably with his boyfriend or only God knows where.

I get up from the couch just to check if Brit's coming anytime soon, she wasn't answering any of my calls or messages.

When I opened the door, I saw something that I didn't expected.

Ashton was still there, he's wet from the rain and his chest is pushed to his knees as his head rested on it. He's practically shaking and I can't believe that he actually waited for me even when the rain poured heavily.

"Goddamn it Ashton! What the hell are you doing here?" I approached him, crouching just to be on his level. He looked up at me, water running down, the side of his head.

"I - I'm waiting for you." He shakily answered. I didn't even bother if the rain is pouring down on me either. It's just for like five seconds and Ashton's been here for. . . hours. After letting him in the house, I went to grab a towel and wrap it around him.

"Do you want coffee or choco or. . ." but he quickly cut me off by putting his index finger in front of my mouth.

"I'm fine."

"I still have your clothes, um, you know when you used to come here and uh - I already washed it and you know you can - you know what I mean." I awkwardly told him, making him chuckle with a nod. "Okay, I'll just go get it."

After handing him the clothes, he disappeared in the bathroom while I wait outside. I bit my nails which I usually do when nervous. Why was I nervous? It's just Ashton. He's just Luke's friend to me, now.

After a good three minutes, he come out of the door. Shirtless.

"Um - I" I coughed out weirdly so I just turn around, covering my eyes from his direction. "I gave you your clothes for you to wear it."

"Are you done?" I added but he didn't answer, I remove my hands to see if he's done but he's just standing there, an amused expression plastered on his face.

"Just put a shirt on!" I yelled confidently but it comes out as the opposite. Chuckling, he finally put his shirt on. Goddamn, it doesn't take two minutes to put on a shirt!

"How are you?" He questioned.

"Better than before." I bitterly replied and I don't know if it's just me or he actually had a pained expression when I told him that.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Well, that escelated quickly.

"Does it concern you?" I remarked, mustering all the sass I have left in me. Obviously there wasn't much left since he still keep bothering me with the question.

"Just tell me!"

"No."

Before he could protest, a knock was heard from the door so I quickly rushed to the door, hadtily opening since I'm 99.99% sure it's Britney. She's such a huge life-saver.

Though when I opened the door, it isn't Britney.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:--:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:--:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

MHHHHM. An update! Yayyyy! :)

QOTC:

- Who do you think it is?

- Comment #TeamLuke or #TeamAshton

Goal: 800 reads + 200 votes + 150 comments

im putting it higherrr bc i wont be updating in a while, but if u reached it earlier than expected then i will! xx

dedication will be to the person with the most funny/flattering comment! :) or who comments the most! lol :D

dont forget to vote! xx

- nikkixx