17

Mini-Contest: First one to guess the country I live in gets a shoutout, follow and dedication.

(the answer in the last chapter is K, my first name's Kylene)

dedicated to Anonycole, just message me if you want a shoutout follow or dedication ♥

wish me luck for our quarterly exams tomorrow (math, english and social studies) i hate math big time so wish me luckkkk pleeeease!!!!

PRAY FOR ME. GOD BLESS ME. ILYALL.

Chapter 17.

I don't know where my feet got me, or how I get back to the hotel but what I know is I'm standing at the front of a 24/7 shop. I mentally cursed myself when I realized I forgot to bring my phone to check the time.

Deep inside, I'm feeling embarrassed for even kissing him back and making out with him. He was drunk, and I wasn't but still I agreed to it by kissing back and the thought of it makes me flushed.

I entered the shop, gladly, not forgetting my shoes at hotel, and sat down on one of their table. I looked at the clock to see it's 2:47 in the morning. Unfortunately, I don't have any money with me but I just can't go back to the hotel with Luke, if I can even get back.

I have no idea where the hell I am.

My hair looks like some kind of witch' hair, thankfully I don't have any make-up on, but I look like plain disaster. Like a typhoon jist hit my face, or my whole body.

I felt so stupid and I just wanna slap myself multiple times, I don't even know what will happen, I have no damn idea, I don't even know if Luke's running to find me or he's passed out or anything that could possibly happen. Hopefully, he just don't remember this at all but I doubt that.

I wore the jacket - which is the only thing I have now - and buried my head in my arms, hopefully, the next day - or today since it's actually two o' clock - will be better.

-

Luke Hemmings.

My eyes slowly opened, my head pounding like it's being hammered. I hold onto my head, hoping to find some Advil here somewhere but much to my luck, I found nothing but I noticed something missing - more like someone.

Where the hell is Elha?

I tried to flashed back what happened tomorrow but my mind is blank, except for some small stuffs where I tell Elha about Bianca but that's about it.

She left the phone on the bedside table and it's still playing some Iggy Azalea song. I quickly turned it off since it's just making my head ache, no, it's not that I like her songs, it's just that I have a hangover and I have no idea what I did to make Elha leave but what I know is I'm fucked up.

The thought of calling her comes up my mind, but stupid me, I realized that she left her phone here. She could be somewhere here in London or she could be kidnapped or whatever. I'm stupid and careless, what if something bad happened to her.

Why did I even get myself drunk? Because I'm a selfish guy. That's it.

I grabbed my hoodie, putting it on, to buy something to lessen the pain that I got myself. Where am I supposed to go and find her? Well, here I am, in a hoodie, jeans and flip flops. My attractiveness is gonna stood out in a morning at London. Note the sarcasm.

My eyes wandered around the streets at wherever my feet drag me, at least Elha wouldn't be anywhere far and hopefully I find her soon.

Without any luck, I decided to stop at a small shop to eat for a minute before I continued my search. I sat down on one table to finish my snacks, when I see the matching hoodie I got with Elha.