The Game

The Next Day

Today was the day Roger and I had to tell John and Freddie everything. We tried telling them before session, but that didn't work out because as we stood up, the session had already been announced to start. It wasn't like there was any opportunities to announce it whenever there was spare time, because there wasn't any. Time for break came along and I sat on the sofa next to Roger, and as always John and Freddie sat together on the other side of the room.

"So, how are we going to tell them?"

"The only way to do it is to just announce it to them."

"Okay, here it goes, " Roger sighed. "BRIAN AND—"

"Roger!"

I covered his mouth, not allowing him to say the end of it.

John and Freddie whipped around in our direction and then turned back to what they were doing.

"No, I meant that we we're going to go up and tell them in a calm manner!"

"Oh, are you sure about this?"

"Yes, trust me, let's go."

Okay, but Brian, I'm scared, what if they get angry?"

"So what if they get angry? it won't matter. Everything will turn out fine, let's go."

We got up from the sofa and walked over to where they were. Roger turned pale with an uneasy expression, so I was the one to tell them.

"We've been wanting to inform you guys on this for sometime, sorry that we didn't tell you sooner, so basically—"

"Brian and I are in a relationship because we like each other!" Roger exclaimed, sighing with relief.

John and Freddie's faces didn't move an inch, as they already knew.

"I fucking knew it, since day 1. That time where you guys said that you were just hugging each other because you were upset. Actually, guess what? I arrived there before you lovebirds made that white lie all up, I saw you two kissing, right on the lips, without a doubt. Besides, both of you are always looking and smiling at one another, it was pretty obvious that there was something going on. I told Freddie all of this and didn't believe me! Well, look who's talking now!"

"All the things that John said about me are true. I didn't believe him until yesterday. I came home early because John here abandoned me at the bar!"

"That's not true!"

"Fuck off, I'm talking. After I went inside, I heard some rather unusual noises coming from upstairs, The only rooms up there is the guest room and the last visitors I had were Roger and Brian. So no one else could've been making those sounds. They wee surely the noises of making out. Walls banging, bed creaking, and...moaning."

John started cracking up and Roger's face turned a deep red.

I leant in towards him, whispering in his ear.

"Don't be embarrassed."

"By the way, who's the—"

By that time, Rog and I were back on the sofa that we were seated on, with him sitting on my lap.

"We finally got that off our backs, isn't that nice?" I asked.

"Yeah, you don't know how relieved I am to have gotten that off of my chest!"

I put my hand on his chin and rubbed my thumb against his chin and cheek, loving the smile forming on his face, then turned up his face towards me.

"I like you." I kissed him.

" I like you too," he said, kissing me back.

"Come here you short blondie."

I pulled him next to me and hugged him, kissing the top of his head.

"One more, please."

I pushed him up to my height and pressed my lips against his. Relief came over me as I could now express my real feelings for Roger without needing to hide it, so I put all emotions that was possible to have for him into the kiss. His neck. Tempting. Without thinking about it for a moment, my lips were already on his neck, kissing and sucking on it.

"Ah, that feels nice," Roger moaned.

I stepped up my game, doing it even harder.

"Aah, oh shit, Brian."

Freddie threw a pillow at us, interrupting our make out session.

"Get a room!"

We continued not caring about what he had said.

"Oh, brother," Freddie said in the distance.

John's POV

"I don't think it's possible for these men to let go of each other's face for a second!" Freddie exclaimed.

"What's your opinion on their relationship?"

"They really do like each other. I can't imagine them with anyone else, how about you?"

"They're adorable together, I'm quite jealous of them, they click together well."

"They would be perfect if they could stop making out in front of everyone!"

Roger and Brian turned around, giving us the funny face and went back to their make out session. Even though I already knew about their relationship, I still never imagined that one day my best friends would be dating each other. All I could do was sit there in disbelief as Brian kissed Roger all over, cheeks, head, forehead, lips and Roger releasing moans of pleasure, it was quite shocking to be honest.

"You good there, deaky?" Freddie asked.

"Yeah, i-it's nothing."

Brian's POV

The rest of the practice session went well fun, with no arguments, which was a rare occurrence. I looked over at my boyfriend every so often and stare at one another. By Freddie's face, I could tell he was getting annoyed at our mannerisms and wanted us to focus on the music, but that wouldn't be possible as Roger and I were together.

"All right, darlings, that's it for today!"

"Finally, come on, let's go, Bri," Roger said pulling me over to the door. Freddie went into our path and stopped us.

"Oh, Roger and Brian, it would be helpful if you two could put your attention more on the music here and not on you know what, I'm not judging! All of that is fine when you're in bed—"

"Freddie!" John laughed.

"Yeah, we know, sorry about that," I apologized.

"It's fine, I'm happy for you two by the way."

"Me too!" John dying of laughter.

"See you guys tomorrow, bye!"

"Have a nice day!"

"Okay, let's go now, Rog," I said bringing him with me out the door.