Chapter 34: Under covers staying dry and warm, you give me feelings that I adore

HELLO HELLO HELLOOO!! AH! SO SO SO EXCITED ABOUT ALL THIS FEEDBACK! IM GLAD YOU ALL LIKED THE LAST CHAPTER! TOGETHER AT LAST!!! AH I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVEEEEEEE WRITING THESE CHAPTERS EVEN MORE NOW BECAUSE I CAN RELEASE SOME OF THOSE INTENSE ZAYN FEELS. OH, CHARLOTTE, YOU LUCKY GIRL YOU. I SWEAR I WISH I WAS HER. I KNOW IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO UPDATE THIS CHAPTER, BUT I AM SO SO SWAMPED WITH STUDYING. IF YOU FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER (@myreasonto1D) YOU WOULD KNOW. HOWEVER I CANNOT LET YOU GUYS DOWN SO I AM CONSTANTLY WRITING IN MY BREAKS HAHA. I'M JUST GOING TO WARN YOU THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL TAKE A BIT OF TIME SEEING AS NEXT THRUSDAY I'M TAKING THAT BIG ASS TEST I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THAT WILL ALLOW ME TO GET MY MASTERS. AHH! PRESSURE! BUT I PROMISE I WILL TRY MY HARDEST. YOUR INSPIRATION AND MOTICVATION MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!!

ENJOOOOY!!

CHARLOTTE POV

I shivered against him, our foreheads pressed together after pulling away from yet another kiss. My arms were resting on his upper arms as my hands clasped behind his neck while his were holding me up around my waist.

“Let’s go inside” he whispered, breath hitting my cheek.

I nodded and slid my arms down to let him go as he did the same. Before we even took a step towards the door, his arms were back around my waist, pulling me into him and his lips immediately touching mine once again. I obliged, of course, eyebrows up in surprise but instantly melting into the kiss. He pulled back, our lips creating a small smack before he looked down at me with one of his wide smiles I loved so much.

“Just one more.” He breathed out before his lips were back on mine, me giggling against him as he opened his mouth and jokingly bit at my mouth.  “Okay, I’m good…for now.” He chuckled after pulling away and grabbing my hand in his.

He led us back to the building, using Harry’s keys to let us back in. When we entered the lobby Mason was still sat where we left him. One look at us, he shook his head with a smile. “Kids” we heard him mutter as we moved past him and towards the lifts. Once we made it to his floor we went to his flat to find the front door completely ajar. We hardly made it in before a jumpy blur of brown and pink attacked us.

“Oh my God! You got her!”

It was his cousin from before. She was jumping up and down in her spot in front of us, her pink dress flowing around her. I laughed softly at her and looked to Zayn who just rolled his eyes.

“Calm down, you’re like a Chihuahua.”

She gasped, smacking his arm, “Hey! I’m the Chihuahua who made you see the light, thank you very much.”

He rolled his eyes again and turned to me, “Charlie, this is my overbearing cousin Zahra. One of like fifty.”

He got smacked again. “I’m telling aunties about that comment.” She turned to me again, her light brown eyes glowing as the smile reached them. “Hi, Charlie. It’s so good to finally meet you.

I shook her hand and smiled, “You too.  I’ve always wanted to meet some of Zayn’s family.”

She gave me a surprised look, her eyebrows furrowing, “Really?”

“Goodbye, Zahra.” Zayn said, shaking his head.

“Be careful what you wish for, babe” She patted my shoulder before taking her purse off the counter. I gave Zayn a sideways nervous glance and he just shook his head telling me not to mind her. “Goodbye, little cousin.” She reached up on her toes and pecked his cheek before turning to me and hugging me.  “You’re positively gorgeous. What are you doing with butthead over here?”