Chapter 51: Penny and Me, Charlotte and Me..

HELLO! AS PROMISED, A CHAPTER A WEEK! I'M SO GLAD YOU ALL LIKED THE TATTOO CHARLOTTE GOT IN THE LAST CHAPTER. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I GOT THE IDEA, BUT I HAD TO  GO WITH IT! THIS CHAPTER IS KIND OF A FILLER, BUT THE NEXT ONE GETS MUCH MORE ACTION. CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE IT!! TUNE IN TEXT WEEK FOR IT!!

THIS CHAPTER HAS A LOT OF POV CHANGES, SO LOOK OUT FOR THEM!! I REALIZED YOU GUYS LIKED BEING IN ELLA'S POV LAST TIME, SO I ADDED A BIT MORE OF THAT AS WELL AS A LOT OF HENELOPE :)

ENJOY!!

ELLA POV

 *mature in some aspects. read with caution if you get uncomfortable**

Warm fingers caress bare skin, sliding underneath the white sheets and onto white flesh. My eyes flutter as he continues his ministrations, his hands running up my thigh, skirting past the dip in my waist and across my belly. The large span of his palm presses me firmly back, sprawling across my middle so I’m curled against every outline of him. Sighs escape my lips when I feel him leave soft open mouthed kisses along my shoulder and down to my collarbone. I can certainly get used to waking up like this.

“Hmm Harry” I mutter, my hand reaching back to cradle his head, fingers lost in curls.

He only continues on, his leg going over both of mine to keep me against his body. I can feel his softness against my thigh and that just validates the idea that his little work right now isn’t intentionally leading to anything. He’s just loving me.

“I can’t wait to have you for the whole day” He says and my heart warms at his words.

Today he’s promised to take me to Versailles since the other lads will be with their girls and Niall will be meeting up with a few lads in town. Besides, tomorrow I’ll be leaving to go back to work and I’m not sure when I’ll be seeing him next because of our hectic and conflicting schedules. I couldn’t wait to get away from all the press here in Paris. Harry has arranged a car for us and everything so the whole thing is rather private and not too risky in regards to paps. He’s slid under the radar plenty of times with some smart outfit choices, so I’m sure we’ll be able to pull this off.

“Me neither” I smile as I look over my shoulder at him. “I miss you when you’re gone.”

He pulls back so his lips are over mine and slowly kisses me. “I miss you too, sweetheart.”

Once he pulls away, his hands grab the sheet that’s covering us. I shiver when the covers are pulled off me, leaving me completely bare to him. “I miss all of you.”   His eyes slide down my body and just his gaze alone makes me shiver again. His gaze hardens and stops right around my hips and I lean forward to look where he is. Small round blue bruises are scattered, outlining fingertips. Oh. Last night was a bit… intense. But totally fun. Oh God, fun doesn’t even cover it. His fingers flutter over the discolored skin and he sucks in a breath as if I’d crumble.

“Does it hurt?” His voice is still thick with sleep, gravelly and so much deeper.

I shake my head with a smile. “No, babe.”

His body dips down, sliding further near the end of the bed. Before long his tongue is sliding over the bruises, the cold wetness soothing me. After a couple minutes, it slides up past my belly button and to the sides of my boobs. I hiss when he hits a sensitive spot and I realize by the deep red and pink that there’s hickeys along my skin. Last night was definitely intense.

“Shh” Harry soothes, “Let me take care of you.”

I let out a soft sound, resting against the pillow. “That feels good.”