Chapter 41: Take me to the top now, and I'll take you higher..

HI!!! SOOOO I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE FALL IN LOVE WITH ME EVEN MORE CONSIDERING I'M UPDATING WHILE I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF EXAMS. BUT THE TRUTH IS I LOVE YOUUUUUU GUYS THAT MUCH! 

OH and it's 17 flipping pages... you better love me!

THIS IS A CHAPTER A LOTTTT... AND I MEAN ALOTTTT OF YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR... WELL, KINDA.. YOU'LL SEE. 

***WARNING*** THERE WILL BE EXPLICIT CONTENT NEAR THE END. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 15 PLEASE PLEASE JUST STOP READING WHERE I MARK. IF YOU READ ANYWAY, AT LEAST JUST DON'T TELL ME BECAUSE... AWKWARD..

I WILL HAVE A MARK RIGHT BEFORE THE.. STUFF STARTS TO PLEASE IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY MATURE CONTENT THEN STOP READING! IT WON'T AFFECT YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE PLOT IN ANY WAY!

NOW... WITH THAT SAID.. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY ;)

CHARLOTTE POV

I wake with a groan, burying deeper into the covers, sliding my head beneath the pillow. The alarm clock keeps going and just as I’m about to literally smash it, I feel a weight press over the top of me and then silence.

“”Morning, baby,” Zayn’s groggy voice comes from over me. “Can you believe it’s eleven?”

I feel his head resting on my back and I merely grunt in reply.

“You say the sweetest things to me C. Styles” He murmurs and I’m giggling.

Seriously, this boy can get me giggling two minutes after I wake up. I lift out of the pillow and look behind me to see a black bed head. Zayn is facing me, eyes blinking sleepily as they stare into mine. I turn over and allow him to rest his head onto my stomach, but after a second he uses his arms to support himself.

“I can’t see your face because of your boobs.” He says and I cover my face with my hands, laughing at his bluntness. His laugh mixes with mine and I grab his lifted hand, threading my fingers with his.

“You always manage to make me smile.” I kiss the back of it, “Even when I feel like I’ve been run over.”

“That’s just how I roll, baby” He states like it’s a known thing.

I giggle again, throwing my head back against the pillow. I feel his hand snaking up under my tanktop, resting against the skin of my tummy.

“You feel like you’ve been run over?” He asks, his hand trailing further and stopping right beneath my bra.

I feel my face heat up, but I don’t dare stop him because quite honestly it feels amazing to have his rough hands creeping up my skin.

“hmm?” He questions and I realize I haven’t answered him, too lost from his touch.

“Not to worry, nothing Connor can’t fix.” I find my words and at that I groan, remembering my appointment. “I don’t want to get up.”

“When’s your appointment again?”

“Twelve”

“Mmmm” Zayn stretches up against me and I smile at his hovering face. “We can spare some time, don’t you think?”

I giggle and nod, pulling him down against me.

Zayn drives his new white Range Rover easily through the streets of Holmes Chapel. I find myself glancing over at him. He’s easily relaxed in his seat, one hand spread on the steering wheel while the other sits on the console in the middle cradling mine. His legs are spread, one bent up, his foot perched on the door, his knee being a rest for his forearm as he holds the wheel. The RayBans he once had on are now atop his head, buried in his quiff seeing as the sun decided to suddenly hide. He’s wearing a plain black T today matched with some light wash jeans and black suede boots. He hadn’t shaved this morning so I can see the soft scruff shadowing in and I fight the urge to reach over and slide my fingers across it.