Chapter 48: She don't like the lights

I. LOVE YOU. GUYS. SO. MUCH. 

AFTER ALL THAT FEEDBACK IN MY NOTE, I COULD NOT ASK FOR BETTER FANS. I WAS SO INSPIRED, THE CHAPTER CAME OUT TO BE 20+ PAGES, AND I'M STILL WRITING IT. SO I DECIDED TO CUT IT IN HALF BECAUSE THAT'S JUST THE ONLY WAY. SO THAT MEAAAAANS TWO CHAPTER WILL BE OUT THIS WEEK! KEEP YOUR INSPIRATION UP THOUGH BECAUSE I'M STILL WRITING THE NEXT ONE AND COULD USE ALL THE HELP I CAN GET!!

OH!!! AND FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW.. I GOT INTO MY MASTER'S PROGRAM THAT I'VE BEEN WORKIGN SO HARD FOR!!!! I JSUT GOT THE ACCEPTANCE LETTER LAST WEEK AND HAVE BEEN SO HAPPY! YOU'RE LOOKING AT A FUTURE ENGLISH TEACHER!! :D

NOW, HERE IT GOES!

Exiting the bathroom and holding my dress away from my still wet skin, I call for Harry.

“Haz, your hair dryer isn’t—“ I’m frozen when I look up.

What. The. Fuck. 

It’s as if the bathroom door doubles as a portal to an alternate universe. It seems like an hour passes of me just standing there, gaping. Her back is to me, but I know that long red hair anywhere.

“Ella?!” I scream, dropping my dress and rushing at her.

She jumps in her spot and turns but I tackle her immediately. “What are you doing here?!” I’m still screaming and can’t stop.

“Charlie!” She gasps. “Oh my God, hi!”

I see Harry’s face over her shoulder and he looks like a deer caught in headlights. He quickly gives me a smile though, but I don’t really bother with him. Freaking Ella is here. In Paris!

“Who told you I was in here?!”

“I uh asked the reception desk!” She exclaims and I furrow my brows but continue to hug her anyway, jumping in place.

“Oh my God, I’ve missed you so much you little prima dancer!”

She laughs and lifts me making me giggle. We finally calm down and she lets me go, still holding onto my arms.

“I was going to visit you in Barcelona! What the hell are you doing here?” I exclaim, smacking her arm.

Her eyes go over to Harry for a moment and I follow them, catching him shrug. He stops short though and offers me a smile.

“I came to surprise you, silly!” She says and I look at her in confusion.

Harry groans from behind us and I turn to him. Head in hands, he shakes his head and I look back at her.

“I literally arrived like an hour ago.”

She opens her mouth and closes it again, looking anywhere but me. What…

“Oh.. erm..” Ella stutters and I just look at her.

“Am I missing something?” I ask, “Hang on, is that Harry’s jumper?” I pull at the over sized orange knit material. This is definitely Harry’s favorite sweater. “And how did the reception desk even know I was in here? I’m in Zayn’s room.”

“I…” She trails off, still not saying anything.

“What’s going on?” I repeat, looking between the two.

“Ella’s my girlfriend.”

There it is. Just like that. I gape, completely turning to face my brother who is still using his knees to lean his arms on.

“What?” I enunciate every letter, eyes nearly rolling on the floor. “You two..”

Ella sighs going around me, and taking a seat beside him on the bed.