Chapter 32 PREVIEW

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS AND FANS!! SOOO I KNOW IT'S TAKING ME A BIT LONGER TO GET THIS CHAPTER OUT, BUT THAT'S BECAUSE THIS ONE IS A MAJOR ONE. AAAAAND I HAVE SO MUCH STUDYING TO DO, IT'S INSANE TO JUGGLE EVERYTHING. BUT I PROMISE EVERY SINGLE FREE MOMENT I HAVE I AM WRITING AWAY! I PROMISE TO HAVE THE CHAPTER OUT EARLY THIS WEEK, SO TOMORROW, TUESDAY, ORRRR LATEST LATEST LATEST WEDNESDAY! 

AND ALSO I WASN'T REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT THAT 60 COMMENT THING, I WAS JUST BUYING SOME TIME HAHA. I'M NOT THAAAT GREEDY ;)

SO TO KEEP YOU GUYS SLIGHTLY SATISFIED, I AM INCLUDING A SMALL PREVIEW OF THE NEXT CHAPPY! 

HERE IT IS!

“Hey! You’re awake!” He was so cheery on purpose. 

I shrugged and continued walking to the bed, him walking beside me.

“How are you feeling?”

I looked up at him with a straight face while sitting down on the bed letting my legs dangle.

“Nevermind” he muttered, “Well there’s breakfast downstairs. I made your favorite, blueberry pancakes.”

“I’m not hungry.” I stated, taking my phone off the bed and looking through it aimlessly.

He sighed,  “Love, please come downstairs.”

I shook my head and shrugged his hand off my shoulder, making sure not to look up at his face and see the hurt expression. I knew I was being difficult, and that he didn’t deserve this. But I really just wanted to be alone in my misery.

“I’ll leave a plate on the table for you, then.” He muttered and stood up; not before kissing my temple.

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS HAPPENING? COMMENT BELOW AND TELL ME YOUR IDEAS!! WHO WAS IN THIS SCENE? WHAT'S GOING ON?! COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!