36. That Didn't Go Well

"Umm, nahh im not really hungry, Ill just chill here." I said, trying to cover myself up.

"iight, no problem. Wanna go swimming? Just a friendly night out with a couple of friends." Just asked, getting up and walking towards the kitchen. Niall grabbed my hand, forcing me to come with them. Ive never wanted to see Harry more than i did right now.

"Umm no thats fine its getting kind of late." I said, protesting.

"Oh come on babe, your not gonna pass up and offer to see your idol shirtless, are you?" Niall said, giving me a kind smile. I chuckled nervously, not wanting to say anything or else they would like hold me hostage or something.

"I guess a 20 minutes swim wont hurt." I said, my voice cracking from being so nervous.

"Okay, me and Niall are gonna be upstairs and get ready. you cool waiting down here?" Justin asked, already making his way upstairs.

"Yeah, ill be in the restroom." I said, going in there. I listened for them to walk up the stairs until i pulled out my phone. I nervously dialed harrys number as quickly as i could. he answered on the first ring.

"Hello?"

"HARRY YOU NEED TO COME HERE NOW THEY TALKED ME INTO SWIMMING WITH THEM HURRY UP PLEASE!!" I scream whispered into the phone.

"Its fine just relax just stay in the bathroom until they get here. we will be there in 10 minutes." He said, trying to calm himself down as well.

"What the hell am i suppose to do in a bathroom for 20 minutes?" I said, wtill whispering.

"I dont know, say you have the runs." Harry said, still trying to stay calm.

"Ew gross no!" I said.

"Then they wont wanna rape you, will they?" Harry said, hanging up the phone. I pulled the phone off my ear irritated, rolling my eyes. I walked out of the bathroom, wanting to grab my bag because i had an idea. But it was to late, they had already been downstairs.

"Ready?" Justin asked, his shirt off as we walked towards the back door.

"What am i suppose to wear?" I asked confused.

"Thats the fun part." Niall said, taking my hand and leading me outside.

"w-what do you m-mean?" I stuttered clearly getting even more nervous. we walked outside and Niall was stading next to Justin, his hand still in mine.

"What do you think about skinny dipping, ever done it?" Niall asked me. My heart started beating even faster and faster after that sentence. I needed to come up with an idea quick.

"I need to make a phonecall." I said, ripping my hand out of Nialls, running inside and slamming the door shut. I ran for my bag, making sure i still had my phone. I ran for the front door and slammed it shut. Running outside and not knowing where to go. I quickly grabbed my phone out of my pocket, trying to call Harry.

"Hello?" Harry asnweered on the first ring again.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" I screamed.

"Well be there in 2 seconds." Harry said. I saw his car down the street and i siged in relief. He pulled uo into the driveway, and just as i was about to walk off the porch, i got pulled back by two hands covering my mouth. he tried pulling me into the house, until Harry ran out of his car.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING LEAVE HER ALONE!" Harry screamed, ripping me out of his arms. He pulled me close, not letting me go,

"I dont ever want to see you or him talking to her again. and if i do, things will be a lot fucking worse." Harry said, directing it towards Niall, who was the one that grabbed me. I couldent even look at him, i left 2 amazing guys for HIM? I would never get over this. Harry walked me down the porch, leading me to the car,.

"You okay?" Harry asked, grabbing my hands before opening my car door.

"Yeah im fine, just shocked." I said.

"I would be pissed off." Harry said, opening my car door for me. I laughed while getting in and agreed with him. 

"Where Zayn?" I asked, not seeing him in the car.

"I decided not to bring him, he would just be extra comotion." Harry said, starting the car. I nodded understanding. He pulled out of the driveway and out of the neighborhood. I studied him, his eyes looked like they were hiding something.

"Soo umm... I kind of wanted to talk to you about something, now that were finally alone." Harry said, getting nervous. I knew what was coming, and i was really excited, and i tried my best not to show it. a Little smirk came here and there.

"Go ahead." I said, looking out the window trying to hide my excitement.

"Well i mean... im not trying to cause anything else and i just want you to know the complete and honest truth. Im really comfortable around you and i just feel that... we just are kind of ... we just kind of click, lets put it that way. and ive never met someone who does that to me. I know ive given you this lecture a few times but i just want you to know that its 100% true. the feelings never changed and they never will change. so basically what im trying to say is... I mean its okay if you dont... i just want you to k-know that i sort of... i mean i really do... a lot... i mean. I just love you." Harry said. His stutters and the nervousness at the end really put the whole meaning together.

"Its okay. I love you too styles." I said, I literally felt the car move from him whipping his head over to me so fast. I looked at him and smiled. His eyes were filled with pure happiness, they were glowing.

"Are you serious?" Harry almost said in a whisper.

"Yes I am. Your the father of my- our child." I siad, not able to stop smiling. He was so excited i thought he was going to explode.

"You have no idea how happy you just made me." Harry said, leaning in and giving me a tease on my lips from his hot breath.i got completely overwhelmed. He leaned back into his chair as the light turned green.

"Harry, can i just say sorry for the way i treated you. I mean you pratically saved my life 3 times. and you didnt deserve that." I said, being sincere.

"Dont even mention it. you can make up for it tonight." Harry said, turning to me and winking at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, getting confused.

"Youll see." He said with a smile on his face. i saw him do a mini thrust in his seat, which tied everything together. We needed to get hime, now.