11. I Have To Choose

"Oh yay!" Harry said, clapping his hands and pulling me closer to him. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I looked up at Zayn and he was giving us a glare. He changed the radio station and then HArry freaked out.

"Hey go back! Thats our song!" Harry said, raising his voice a wee bit.

"What do you mean 'Our song' Harry?" Zayn asked, clearly bothered by it.

"Whenever that song comes on, me and Haley think of eachother." Harry said, lous and proud.

"Thanks Harry." I said, rolling my eyes. Zayn siged a big sigh.

"Mine as well pick Harry, since you too already have YOUR OWN SONG!" Zayn screamed at the end of that sentence and he tensed up quite a bit. Harry just sat there with a cheeky smile. None of them were getting points for this situation. So they were still tied.

Harry: 2

Zayn: 2

It didnt take very long at all for us to get to the restraunt Liam reserved for us. I wonder what those boys were doing today.

We got out of the car and this restraunt, was SO fancy, it was unbelievable. The whole decor was all white. White chadeliers, White tables and chairs, Why cloths, White floors, White everything. The waitress, who was dressed in white, came and took us to our table. She was stunning. She had long, perfectly silk black hair and was very fit. I payed attention to Harry a bit, to see if the hidden whore came out, because i knew it would.

"So can i get you any drinks?" The waitress asked, Zayn got his and i got mine, the waitress clearly seemed to be into Harry, because she started blushing before she needed to ask him for his drink. I was in the middle of Harry and Zayn.

"And what can i get you sir.?" She said with a super cheeky smile. After she said that Harry grabbed my hand under the table asnd ordered, as if she was a troll, or a man. He looked to me and smiled. I looked at the waitress and she was clearly ticked off. I tilted my head giving her the motion that he was mine, She rolled her eyes and walked away. I looked back to Harry and saw that he was still looking at me. I turned away and blushed hardcore.I looked to Zayn who was raging. My expression completely changed. Zayn was DEFINITELY the jealous type. 

Harry: 3

Zayn: 2

"So, is someone excited for their birthday tomorrow?" Zayn asked, scooting a bit closer to me. I took a sip of my drink and nodded, smiling.

"Im turning 19, One more year and im not a teenager!" I said, worried.

"Dont worry, You look hot." Zayn said, making me feel better. I smiled and he put his arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder. Harry let go of my hand and started playing with the straw on his drink. 

"I love you." Zayn whispered into my ear, making sure Harry didnt hear it. It sent major chills down my body, I just wanted to kiss him. but i knew that would cause trouble, so i didnt. I gave Zayn another point for the way he made me feel. So it was now tied 3:3.

A slow song came on and we were eating by the dancefloor.

"Mind dancing with me, beautiful?" Harry asked, standing up and holding my hand out, waiting for me to take it. I nodded and smiled.

"I get her next, Harry." Zayn said, Mad that he didnt think about it. Whoevers dance was the best, was going to determine which boy i loved the most. This was the only way to determine.

Harry took my hand and led me to the dancefloor. He grabbed my waist and pulled me super colse, to where our bodies couldent touch anymore. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his chest. because i couldent really reach his face. 

"Haley, Dont talk and let me speak. You have no idea what you have dont to me. I cand admit, I have been with many girls before. But that was a bad choice. All of that ended when Me and you, you know. Every since we did, i cant think straight. Im not the old Harry everyone hated because i was out with a girl every night. Now, i only want to be out with you. I only see YOU and want, wait no. NEED to be with YOU. If i dont have you, haley, Then i dont know what ill do with myself. Ill probably screw up my life again without you. I just Love you and i want you to believe every word of that and i mean it from the bottom of my heart. You may noit believe me, But ask Liam. You know he never tells a lie. And i tell him everything. Expecially how i feel about you." 

I stood there in shock. I couldent help it anymore. I lifted up and gave Harry a hard a passionate kiss on the lips. His soft, warm lips made me tingle, THAT was a feeling i never felt before. He made me feel so different. But i dont know if it was good different or bad different. We let go of the kiss and he looked into my eyes, stroking my cheek. 

"Im sorry i never did this with you before." He said. I smiled.

"Its okay Harry, i forgive you, and believe you." He smiled big. The song ended and he took my hand, Leading me back to the table where Zayn was waiting.

Zayn stood up, not waiting for me to sit down. He fixed his shirt a bit and grabbed my hand, immidiately leading me to the dancefloor. I still had Harry feels inside me, But i think they were going to stay there forever. Zayn grabbed my waist and pulled me close. He took my hand and i wrapped my free arm around his neck. I rested my head on his shoulder. I wonder if he had a speech for me.

"HAley, can i be honest?" 

"Yeah of course." I siad, not moving from where i was.

"Well, i would have proposed to you sooner, but i was afraid that Harry may have taken over your life. I mean, i know hes a great guy and all. But hes been doing this for a good portion of his life. and i would hate to see him start doing that to you. it would kill me inside to see that he broke your heart because he 'got sick of you' or something. He has said everything he feels about you with like 20 other girls. I would NEVER let you get hurt, haley. Not once and i will never ever EVER hurt you. I love you too much. He had a connection from the day we met and everyone noticed it. And that other night, made up my mind of what i want to do. I romise i WILL propose tomorrow, with you permission. But the point of me saying this is you deserve a guy that would give up his life for you. and i am certainly that guy. I just love you, so much." At the end of his speech, He leaned down and kissed me softly but passionately on the lips. 

a sudden rush enterede my whole body. He slowly let go of the kiss, and i wanted more right then and there. But the song was over and he took us back to our seats. Now, my body was filled with Zayn and Harry feels.

The waitress delivered our food. I sat there, staring at my food., Not being able to concentrate on eating anything, i was thinking too hard.

"You okay haley? Harry asked. I looked at him and then looked at Zayn. I kept looking back and forth and they looked at me confused. I finally spoke.

"Okay. I know who i choose."