4. Back To The Beginning

"seriously Niall? not now." I said to niall who was being an ass. as usual. 

"I just want to know! I bet im not the only one who wants to know." i flipped my hair in his face.

"your just a perv, thats all." Niall slouched down. I was stuck in the middle of the two most immature boys in the world. This car ride was going to be fun.

"i actually would love to know." Louis said, of course with his stupid sass.

"You mean, you havnt done it with him?" i said, sarcastically shocked. He gave me a hateful stare, and slowly sat back. I smiled, idefeated the sass master.

"So really, how was he? Was he forceful with you?" Liam asked from the front.

"Yeah liam, he threw me out the window. What the fuck do you think? im fine and i can walk, right?"

"You were just born with sarcasm, werent you." Liam joked. I guess i was sarcastic a lot...

"it was... fun."

Louis and Niall both sat up and shot their heads towards me. i looked in the car mirror and saw Liam had a super shocked face.

"what?" i asked the flailing my arms up.

"Wait a minute..." louis stopped and had a cheesy smile on his face.

"you like him more that Zayn dont you!" I looked at Niall and slapped him.

"OW what the FUCK!" i glared at him.

"dont EVER say that. Harry isnt even considered a human. hes like a new species, called asshole." Liam and louis laughed, but Niall was just rubbing his arm like the baby he is.

"Your just mad because you know its true." Liam called from the front seat.

"I. DONT. LIKE. HARRY." i screamed and slouched into my seat.

"i know, you just love him." Louis added on, slouching next to me.

I just stared off into space after that, thinking. I know it was true. i was in denial. Zayn was the sweetest guy i ever met. Harry was your typical Manwhore asshole that everyone hates. except those stripper girls. Zayn cared about me and actually listened to me and gave me discipline when i did something wrong. Harry just got lucky one night because i was pissed. But, then again... Im glad that happened. I was just torn at this point. i had no idea what was going to happen next.

*************

"WAKE UP!!!" Niall screamed in my ear.

"what the fuck you nasty leprechaun!!!" i woke up rubbing my eyes and moaning. 

"Were home." Niall left the car door open. I looked over in the driveway and saw Harrys car already parked. i got out of the car and walked in. i was shaking like crazy. I heard Liam so i went into the direction of his voice. Iwalked into the kitchen and saw him talking to Louis. Niall was by the pantry, of course. 

"What are you guys talking about?" I walked up to Liam and Louis.

"Harry and Zayn are talking." Louis replied. i took a deep breathe. I knew i had to talk to him next, i just wasnt ready. 

"Did Zayn look okay?" I asked swaying back and forth, nervous.

"He was crying, i know that." I froze. He was crying becasue of me.

"h-how do you know that?" I asked Liam.

"His eyes were red and his voice was choked up. I know zayn."

I was about to cry at this point. I made Zayn cry, the sweetest most amazing guy ever, cry?! what the fuck have i done.

Harry and Zayn walked downstairs. Harrys eyes met mine and he nodded, knowing what i was thinking. Zayn came up to me. 

"Can i talk to you?"

"of course."

Zayn took my hand and we went upstairs. while we were walking upstairs 2 thoughts hit my mind.

1. what was Zayn going to say?

2. what the fuck did they talk about?

We went into his bedroom and he slowly shut the door. he motioned me to sit on the bed and i did so. he sat down next to me, looking down and playing with his hands. I couldent stop staring at him, it looked like he was going to break at any second. i felt so bad. I took my hand and rubbed it on his back. He perked his head up and finally broke the silence.

"Why with him, of all people?"

"I promise, I always hated him and i promised myself it wouldent happen. I honestly dont know what came over me. that was not ME doing that with him."

"he stared into my eyes and i swear it made me melt."

"Can you promise me one thing?"

"of course anything." I said, there was so much pain in his eyes, it made me want to stab myself.

"Can you promise you didnt feel anything?"

I stared at him. If i said i didnt, That would be a complete lie. But, i think lying was the best choice at this point. even though it got me in this situation, maybe it will do the opposite?"

"N-No. i didnt feel anything. it was a silly mistake." I said hesitating. Zayn Smiled and pulled me in for a hug.

Honestly , im surprised he bought that. my voice choked up and i hesitated. but whatever because everything is okay now, and thats all that matters.

i hugged him back and he squeezed harder. I love when he hugged me, it felt like getting tied up in clouds. Honestly, i woulent mind being with him.

Zayn let go of the hug and stared into my eyes. I knew what was coming. I tensed up as he started to lean in. He grabbed my hand, his lips brushed against mine, i just couldent take it. his lips were so soft and warm and i needed them on mine.

I leaned in a bit more and our lips met. Chills and goosebumps formed all over my body. This kiss was so sweet and pasionate. he slowly let go of the kiss and held my face with one hand.

"I love you."

i smiled and said i love you too. he stood up and took my hand, leading me out of the bedroom. I thought more was going to happen, but i guess he wasnt ready for that. We walked down stairs and everyone was in the kitchen.

"VAS HAPPENIN LADS?!" zayn said, with his arms spread out. Liam Niall and Louis all laughed. Zayn went towards them to join into their conversation. before i could go join them, Harry stopped me.

"can i talk to you?" Harry asked, taking my hand.

Damnit. i should have saw this coming.