5. It's him.

"Hey Niall can you help me with this?" I asked a grumpy Niall in the kitchen.

"With what." He asked with a straight pissed off face.

"I need help with something in my car." I told him, wanting to come outside with me to talk.

"Get Harry or Zayn to help." Niall told me, getting irritated.

"Niall get your Irish ass outside before I cut you." I told him. His whole expression changed and he got up, rushing outside.

"Thank you!" I said, following him outside. We walked outside and I shut the door, not wanting anyone coming outside. It was almost midnight so it was really dark and really cold.

"What do you need help with?" Niall said, holding his arms and shivering by the car.

"There's nothing. I just wanted to talk to you." I told him, walking over by him. I saw him roll his eyes at me, like he wasnt going to take it anymore.

"What?" He said, crossing his arms and getting impatient. I stood there staring at his stance, he looked so pissed off with me and it looked to me like he didnt want to deal with any of my shit. So i wasnt going to make him.

"You know what, never mind." I said, turning around and storming back to the house.

"Wait.." Niall said, grabbing my arm. I turned around, not making eye contact with him. "I'm sorry im just, in a bad mood." Niall said, letting go of my arm and rubbing his head angrily.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because of like people. And i mean, Haley... He cheated on you. How can you possibly forgive him for that? I dont understand... How can you possibly sit there and let him treat you like this when i- someone else can treat you so much better, I just dont understand." Niall said, sitting down in the grass getting even more frustrated.

"Niall, I love him." I saw him cringe when i said those words. "I can't not forgive him. He's forgiven me for a lot of stuff i've done." I told him, sitting down with him.

"But that doesnt change the fact that he treats you like complete shit." Niall said, in a pouting position.

"He makes me happy." I told him. He looked at me finally. nodding and being okay with what i said. But i didnt want him to be okay with it. I wanted him to keep fighting for me and to keep trying to win me over. He won me over a while ago, I just loved the feeling of being cared about. "But the only problem is... You make me happier." I told him. I watched his head shoot up and his whole expression changed.

"wait.... what?" Niall said, trying to take in what i just told him.

"Niall i dont know what it is but theres something that just makes me so happy around you." I told him. He smiled, blushing. I laughed at him.I was about to say something else, but he leaned over and his lips completely interrupted my thoughts. His lips felt absolutely perfect on mine, i felt a feeling i havnt felt in a long, long time. and a feeling i have never felt with Harry. He held on to the kiss like it was his life. I felt his hand stroke my cheek as his lips went harder onto mine. Remembering where we were, I stopped the kiss. He looked at me, his eyes making me tingle. 

"I do love you, so much." Niall whisperes inches off of my lips. I smiled, letting our forheads touch. This was more than a crush. This was a fucking connection. 

"We should probably go inside before anyone comes outside." I told him, standing up.

"Well, we cant just stop here!" Niall said, standing up with me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Whats going to happen to us?" Niall asked me. I looked at him, he pulled his puppy dog eyes on me.

"I-Idont know yet Niall, I mean the mnain thing I'm worried about Is Darcy. I have no idea what to do about that yet." I told him. He fiddled with his fingers nervously. There was a long silence before he spoke.

"...Do you know how happy all three of us would be?" Niall said, I heard him getting a little choked up. I went into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck, His hands grabbed me tight around his wait and our bodies were as close as possible.

"I know Niall." I told him, whispering into his neck, I felt his warm breath go down my back as his face was deep into my neck. "I love you." I told him. He took me from his neck and gave me one last perfect kiss before we both went inside.